S I X T E E N

Author POV

"Guys... He's wake up!"

Jimin yelled to them and everyone was gathering closed to him, watching Yoongi rubbed his head and looked around as he wake up from his bed.

"Yoongi... Are you okey? Did you hurt anyhwere? You have sleep for 2 days."

He looked at them emotionless and nodded slowly, making their eyes focused only to him.

"Yeah... I'm hurt. In here..."

He pointed to his chest and he started to sighed in disappointing, remembering all about what happen. He really hurted because the time was short when he meet you, and the others was understand that.

"I'm hurt... I want to hugged her again, kissed her, and i missed her touched. It's hurt to see that our princess was being skiny and pale."

"Skiny and pale? What happen to her? Did Baekhyun didn't give her to eat or what?! That bastard..."

Hoseok said while make a ball of punched, and the vein started to appeared in his neck. It's clearly that he was angry, only to see his face was getting red.

It's hard to see him getting angry.

"Yeah... She's so pale, but she's still beautiful. She was crying when i want to disappeared, and i promised... that was the last time she can cried."

Yoongi said as he stand up from his bed, looking at outside, and without he knows... His cheeks has been wet.

"Don't worry, Yoongi. I'm sure that Y/N will be okey since you have told her that we're still alived. At least it can make her stay rest."

Namjoon said while patted his shoulder, and Yoongi nodded.

"So what should we do now? Everyday, we were searching a way to break the barrier. But none of our plan was successed. We need to get out of here... I can't hold myself anymore. I want to see her as well."

"Taehyung, calm down. I know that you-"

Before Jin can finished his words, a loud of sound was interrupting them, making them runned to outside to see what is going on.

Jin was the first one to arrived infront of their cottage, looking for a sound as the others was followed behind him. They heard the sound was coming from the forest, and it was coming closed to their place.

"W-what the hell is that?! It was coming this way!"

Hoseok yelled and hide behind Namjoon, who was being a nervous as well. They could hear the growling inside the forest, seems like it was fighting over something.

"Looks like something was having a fight over there. I don't remember a monster in here was having a fight before."

"Hearing that growling was so scary. But what's more scary is the 'thing' that was fighting with it."

After a second, the place became silent, only to make them more curious. All of them were being in a ready-to-fight position, as they heard something was moving in the bushes.

"Who's there?!"

Jin yelled and come closed to see what is it... But they gasped after saw someone familiar was walking to them with blood all over her, as a dragon beside her was helping her to walked.

"Y/N?!"

Hoseok was the first to run, and before she could fall to the ground, he catched her in his arms, and being more panicked as he find that she was closing her eyes.