𝖤𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧.

WARNING: Major Character Death.

        "When novels are written, there is often an ending

        "When novels are written, there is often an ending. Optimistic, to say the least, where every character inscribed within the story lives a fulfilled life with gratification, devotion, attainment, and, well, utopian probabilities of a perfect culmination. Although our lives are far from flawless, we have made accomplishments within these couples of years we've been separated. Separated, as in several country's away or parted towns — down the hall for some, as San and Jongho shared an apartment just down the hall from Yunho's and Dasom's door. Explained through many stories Yunho had spoken willingly about after a couple of beverages, telling extensive tales about bumping into San and never being able to bypass his sparkling eyes and pouty lips because he wanted to talk to Yunho a little bit longer.

It was delightful to see everyone for a limited time, barely being able to see each other at the same time as April was our only "get together" when Hongjoong arrives home from a long trip across Korea for a baseball tournament that just so happened to be up against Changho's team at finals, failing and grumbling to Seonghwa that his husband was too good at baseball. 1987, not a year for homosexuals to marry, though it didn't stop neither Changho and Seonghwa or Wooyoung and Hongjoong from "secretly" buying corresponding rings. Secretly, in terms Hongjoong and Wooyoung fibbing through their teeth and saying it was for their wives anniversary gift, and the employee dumbly following along, but they made it out alive with snickers and tiny skips to their step.

The discussion of marriage is presented a couple of times, from the hopes that one day — one day Seonghwa could proudly organize a wedding with Changho's mother, a dream the two have, as Wooyoung just wants a white limousine with chained cans at the back trunk as him and Hongjoong holler out the window that they're united. Though their wants will only have to wait until time tells its part as it's not taken precedence over but congratulated by Yunho's sudden announcement of his engagement to his lovely girlfriend. It leads to a celebration, trashing San's and Jongho's apartment, to which San was all in for unlike Jongho who wanted to swing a fist at each friend sitting in his living room.

Of course, Jongho would never place a finger upon his friends as he was no longer the child he was back in the early eighties. He's grown, a lot actually, becoming a well-known artist from his distinctive technique of art — or preference of creation, as Seonghwa likes to state with a drunken chuckle, referring to the numerous San portraits sprinkled in their living room. Many were fascinating; stunning, drawn with elegance, beauty, and painted with devotion to each pigment that would harmonize to every animated characteristic San obtained, while others were... on a dubious side. We selected to dismiss the portrayal at the back of the living room, perched on the ground behind a solitary chair with its salacious mannerism of silhouettes with aspects neither of us would want to bring into a conversation. Argued as friends, possibly a little too promising that historians will blindly overlook as just roommates residing in a two-bedroom apartment with ordinary lives.