𝟪. 𝖨𝗍𝗈 𝖠𝗒𝖺.

Park Seonghwa.
April 26th, 1980. | Saturday, 4:45 PM.
WARNING: Explicit Content.

         Seonghwa shoves the black trash-bag filled with beer bottles and take-away into the trash-bin right by his apartment door before rushing back inside to his room to change his clothes

         Seonghwa shoves the black trash-bag filled with beer bottles and take-away into the trash-bin right by his apartment door before rushing back inside to his room to change his clothes. Hongjoong should be arriving approximately five minutes as the two had spoken on the phone earlier in the afternoon before Hongjoong announced that he will be leaving.

The blonde tugged on a white shirt with a graphic design on it, tucking it into his blue jeans and tightening a black belt over it. He bends over to roll up the bottoms of his jeans before sliding over to his small mirror to fix his hair. Well, at least attempt to fix it. He didn't have enough time to wash his hair the night before, so a bunch of strands didn't want to stay down, making Seonghwa frustrated and sigh heavily, trying his hardest to look his best.

He knows he shouldn't try to go all out for Hongjoong since the way he dressed wouldn't matter to the redhead because he wasn't gay, but Seonghwa couldn't help himself. He concluded that maybe, just maybe, he has a small crush on him. He's still in love with Eunjin, he convinced himself he is. Even if it was a stupid crush on a boy by the name of Kim Hongjoong, he knows it will never go anywhere because Seonghwa knows it's wrong.

The sound of the doorbell echoed through his apartment, causing Seonghwa to freeze in his spot. He wasn't ready yet, his hair didn't want to cooperate and he still hasn't looked for his shoes. Seonghwa released a loud puff when the doorbell rang once again and ruffled his messy hair, strands flopping around before it stood in a big mess upon his head only making him roll his eyes and walk out of his room.

The only thing that he was glad about was the fact that his father was out today like he usually is, and most likely won't be home until later tonight when Seonghwa is asleep. The older stood at the front door, trying to fix his blonde hair inhaling sharply.

"Hey Red," Seonghwa says quietly to himself, smiling with a small eyebrow lift. Seonghwa shook his head, 'That's no good.' "Wassup, Red." He tried again with the tiny smile, posing in a calm stance but he was still unsatisfied. "Glad you can make it." He spoke in a deeper and cooler tone, tilting his head to the side with a smirk. And, still, he was unsatisfied. He tried a couple of more times before the doorbell echoed once more which startled the blonde. He inhales sharply through his nose, "You got this, Seonghwa. You got this."

He opened the door with a bright smile, ready to greet Hongjoong as he practiced behind the closed door. "Blondie, you finally opened the door! What took you so long? I've been standing out here for almost ten minutes, that's a good time we're wasting!" Hongjoong scolded the older male with his arms crossed and his left foot tapping on the ground impatiently.