𝟣𝟤. 𝖸𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝖳𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖳𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇.

Jeong Yunho.
May 27th, 1980. | Tuesday, 4:15 PM.

         Yunho sat outside the school's entrance, the top part of his dirty worn-out shoes were soaking wet from the heavy rain pouring

Yunho sat outside the school's entrance, the top part of his dirty worn-out shoes were soaking wet from the heavy rain pouring. He didn't move his feet, however, keeping them there as his eyes watched the rain pour harder each minute. He waited for his older step-brother to finish basketball practice so they could head home, and so Yunho could finally lay in bed and relax.

He would have left already if it wasn't for the fact that his step-brother has his license, and it was better than walking in the rain to the train station. Voices and laughter echoed from behind him inside of the school, a bunch of male voices was muffled from the inside until the front door slammed open, and out came his step-brother with his friends. "Ah! Yunho-ah, I thought Seoyeon-ah told you?"

Yunho gradually stood up from the stairs, a few drops of water hitting his blue hair, so he stepped up higher on the stairs until he was shielded away from the rain. "No?" Yunho asked confusingly, picking up his book-bag from the ground and slung it over one shoulder. He winced from the shock of pain running up his arm. "Were you planning on going out after practice?"

His step-brother nodded, laughing at something his friend had said as they grabbed their umbrellas from their bags. "Yeah, she must've forgotten." 'Or she purposely didn't tell me,' Yunho thought. "You're going to have to take the train home, bud."

"Why can't you drive me home then go to wherever you're going? I don't have an umbrella, I'm going to get wet on my way to the station." Yunho replied in annoyance, his voice keeping its steadiness even though he could feel his anger bubbling inside him.

He hates whenever his step-brother does this, he hates that he doesn't tell Yunho anything and makes his girlfriend forward the message to him like some messenger bird, even though she doesn't do it. His step-brother smiled at him sympathetically, opening his umbrella. "You'll get home fine without one."

"Why don't you go back to school and look for your barbie girl? I'm sure you could force her into giving you an umbrella since you're so good at forcing her into spreading her legs." One of his step-brother's friends said with a loud laugh, causing the rest to join in.

"Maybe she could even give you a ride home after she gives you head?" Another said, shoving Yunho down the stairs, resulting in the taller male falling onto the wet, muddy ground. "Do us all a favor and fuck off. Kwang Hyung has more important things to do than take home a fucking pussy."

They all laughed among themselves, spitting insults after insults at the younger male who sat in the pouring rain, one even spitting on Yunho's face and shirt until they decided it was enough and walked down the stairs. Yunho kept his head down throughout the entire thing, his arms dirty with mud from the fall, clothes soaked and brown from the ground and his blue hair matted against his forehead.