𝟥𝟩. 𝖨 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝖨 𝖢𝖺𝗇.

Kim Hongjoong.
October 31st, 1980. | Friday, 7:45 PM.

         "Bye, Mom and Dad! I'll be home around eleven!" Hongjoong shouts to his parents from the doorway, grinning when they yell at him back to have a good time from the living room

         "Bye, Mom and Dad! I'll be home around eleven!" Hongjoong shouts to his parents from the doorway, grinning when they yell at him back to have a good time from the living room. His parents assumed that Hongjoong was going to hang out with Seonghwa and Aya, not knowing the full truth that he was going to a party with a bunch of other high schoolers for finishing their exams. He grabs his house keys and closes the door behind him, running down the few stairs and towards the car that waited for him outside. "Hey, guys!" He said, sitting at the back with Aya, Yunho, and Mingi, squeezing himself between Yunho and Aya.

"It's cramped back here," Mingi mumbles, grunting when Yunho accidentally elbows him in the side. "Yunho! Your pointy elbows are in my stomach!"

"It's not my fault! Hongjoong-Hyung won't let Aya sit on his lap!" Yunho replies, the four in the back bickering before Eun shushed them with Seonghwa cackling in the front seat. Hoosok decided that she didn't want to because she isn't a party person like her sister and friends were.

"Eun, what are you supposed to be? A hag?" Hongjoong says after everyone calmed down their bickering, Aya seated upon his lap.

Eun glared at him from the rear-view mirror, "I'm not a hag, at least I don't look like a little fag like you."

"Ah, Eun," Mingi spoke before Hongjoong could, scratching the back of his head. "Can you not use that word?"

"Huh? Why?" Eun asked, scoffing a small laugh. "It ain't no harm to anyone, we're all joking."

"It is harmful to some people, you're just too dumb to know," Mingi retorts. The air around the friends was thick, silence falling over them as Eun and Mingi went back and forth, arguing. "You honestly don't get it?"

"What? That maybe you're a faggot and that's why it bothers you so much?" Eun asks, howling out a loud laugh. "Get a load of this guy! Wow, I knew bringing along the loner would be so entertaining, he's never spoken this much in his life!" The traffic light turns red and she takes the chance to turn in her seat, facing Mingi with a sly smirk on her face. "Maybe that's why no one bothers to listen to you."

Seonghwa shifted uncomfortably as Aya fiddled with Hongjoong's fingers while the blonde stared out of the window. Mingi's face turns red, angry, and embarrassed by Eun's cruel words. He lifted his feet and kicked her seat, doing so a few times until she grew annoyed. "Just cuz I'm telling you something that you're saying is offensive to other people doesn't make me one, idiot! You're just a big fat bitch and need to learn what's right and wrong!"