𝟩. 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖠𝗌 𝖧𝗂𝗆.

Park Seonghwa.
April 21st, 1980. | Monday, 11:59 PM.

         Seonghwa picked up his book-bag from the ground and slung it over his shoulder, bowing goodbye to his teacher as left out of the classroom

Seonghwa picked up his book-bag from the ground and slung it over his shoulder, bowing goodbye to his teacher as left out of the classroom. He made his way to the cafeteria to meet up with his friends and hang out with them like he usually does until he saw a tuff of red hair within the sea of students.

Seonghwa prepared a conversation starter in his head, worried that his confidence may slip the moment he makes eye contact with Hongjoong. The shorter boy just had this sort of power over Seonghwa; the power to cause his knees to buckle underneath him and cause his heart rate to speed up.

"Red!" Seonghwa calls out to the red-haired boy, who spun around in confusion before he grinned brightly at Seonghwa, making his way towards the taller male.

"Blondie! Were you stalking me?" Hongjoong asked the minute he reached Seonghwa, hands gripping his book-bag straps with a raised eyebrow.

Seonghwa scoffs a small laugh and rolls his eyes playfully, "Why would I? I only saw your bright ketchup hair in the crowd and decided to call you so we can start on the project... It'd be less work for us when we work on it over the weekend."

Hongjoong let out an offended gasp and clutched his chest with his right hand, feigning a sour expression. "How could you! Calling my beautiful hair ketchup!"

"Not my fault it reminds me of a tomato," Seonghwa teases with a smirk. "Besides your hair, let's go to the library. It's quieter, and my friends won't know I'm there."

"What a sweetheart, making sure your friends— Wait... Did you ditch your friends?" Hongjoong exclaims with wide eyes, the two beginning to make their way up the stairs to the last floor where the school's library was located.

Seonghwa huffs and shrugs his shoulders, "I'm not technically ditching them..."

"Uh, yeah you are, Blondie. They have no idea where you're at because you ditched them to hang out with me," Hongjoong cooed, only to receive another eye roll.

"You ditched Wooyoung to hang with me." Seonghwa pointed out.

"Actually, Blondie, I did not," Hongjoong hums happily, hands still holding his bag straps as he practically bounces up the stairs. "I suck at math and have to take the underclassmen's math class which I share with Wooyoung. Wooyoung told me that he wants to smoke with his stoner friends today, so I could be free and make more friends."

"Hm, I should have known. Even if you didn't tell Wooyoung, you'll probably go out your way to look for him and tell him that you're going to be working with me," Seonghwa said, opening the library's door, lowering his voice the instant they stepped in.