Seven

The snowball finally arrived. It was a Saturday. Four days ago I had been punished cleaning the divination class. Since that day, Malfoy and I started to talk much more.

"You are so pretty" Ginny told me, watching my dress. I smiled.
"You are pretty too, and you Hermione" I said. They both smiled.

I was wearing a short light blue dress. It was very beautiful, and it matched with my necklace.
Hermione was wearing a long red one, and Ginny a long purple one.
I decided to let them decide how would my hairstyle be, and they decided to just ondulate it. It looked very beautiful by the way.

"I'm sure  that when Fred sees you, he will fall even more in love with you" Ginny told me. I blushed.
"It will be a great night" Hermione said. I smiled.
"I hope so" I added.

I entered the great hall. It was everything very good decorated. It was beautiful and amazing. There were a lot of people, all very good dressed.

"Wow, you look so pretty! Just as always, you are always pretty" Fred told me giving me a hug. We were going to kiss, but I remembered that it was forbidden, so I I stopped him.
"I hate this stupid laws" he said. I nodded.
"Yeah, me too. I think they are so unnecessary..." I added.

We passed a very nice night. We danced a lot. Also we drank  but it was just water or juice. Umbridge said it was the only drinks we could drink, so...

It had passed like, two hours since the snowball started. It was ten p.m. I was sat down in a chair, talking with Fred, George, Hermione, Ginny, Harry, Luna and Neville.
"Wait a minute, I will come back soon" I said when I saw someone entering in the place.
"Hey! You have finally come! It is great to see you here." I said happily. Draco smiled.
"Well, yeah. I was bored, so, what could I loose?" He said smiling. I giggled.
"Do you want to dance?" He asked me. I looked to the left, where Fred was.
"Oh, ehm... sorry Draco, I don't want to have problems, I love him and I don't want to looke him. Maybe next year" I replied. He made a sad half smile.
"Yeah, sure. I had forgotten that... that you have a boyfriend." He said.
"Sorry" I repeated.
"It is okay, I understand it." I looked sad to him.
"I have to go, see you" I told him forcing a smile. He nodded.

I returned to where my friends where.
"I can't belive you started being friend of Malfoy. He is the evil in person!" George told me. Fred put his arm around mi neck.
"If she want to, let her." He said. I smiled and kissed his cheek.
"Alright." George rolled his eyes.

"Lets go outside" Fred suggested. I nodded. He was saying it only to me.

We went outside. It wasn't that cold. Everything was in silence, but we could hear the echo of the music of the great hall.
It felt good. Being in the dark, at night, with a bit of wind. It was really relaxing.
"Why have you bring me here?" I asked. Fred took my hand.
"I was just a bit overwhelmed, and I wanted to be alone with you for a while" he said. I smiled. I caressed his hand.
"I love you, Lexie. I don't want to loose you" he said, seriously. I looked him into his eyes.
"You won't. You won't because I love you too." I assured him.
"Promise me" he asked. I nodded.
"Promise." Then, he just kissed me. A sweet kiss.

We stayed there for like ten minutes.
"I am so tired" I said lying on the grass.
"I am not, but if you want we can go back to the rooms." He said. I laughed.
"No, I don't want to go to sleep. Not yet. I am really comfortable here." I said looking to the stars.
Fred laughed on the floor next to me. He looked to the sky.
"You are really pretty, you know?" He said. I blushed.
"I am not. But, thank you anyways." I said.
"Of course you are! You are the prettiest girl in the world. In both muggle and wizarding world." He insisted. I laughed a bit.
"Well, it is not that much for sure." I said smiling. He giggled. There was a moment of silence.

Then I got up, and without thinking twice, I kissed him. a passionate and wild kiss.
He correspond me, and it started getting more and more passionated.
"Let's stop or won't be able to stop" he adviced. I ignored him.
"Lexie" he insisted.
"I don't mind. I want to, I want to do it." I said, still kissing him.
"Lets go to my room. Enyone is there. We will be alone." He whispered in my ear. I nodded smiling.
And there we went without being seen.
In Fred's bed.