Nineteen

"Maybe if we had met in another life, it would have gone well. On the one hand, we both knew this was going to happen, what did we expect?
Life always gives you a dislike for every joy. It has to compensate for the good and the bad, it is like a balance. If not, life would be unfair."

It was late at night. We couldn't sleep, so we kept talking in the Gryffindor common room. 
I don't know why they couldn't sleep, but I know I couldn't because I couldn't stop thinking. Thinking in him, in them.

"Do you know this spell, Hermione?" Harry asked. He was reading a book that explained how to prepare potions.
"I have never heard it." She replied. I read it and it said that it was for enemies.
"What do you think it does?" I asked.
"I don't know, but it may be useful" Harry replied.
"Well, I think it is better not to use it, we don't know what it does" Hermione said. She was right.

It was lunch time. I was not hungry at all, but I did an effort to eat something.
"Look, that girl have finally woke up!" Hermione said when she saw the necklace girl. She looked still scary. It was normal, not everyday you are almost killed by a necklace. Harry stood up very sure and went to talk with her.
"I know you are going to ask who gave it to me, Harry, but I can't remember it, I am sorry." The girl said when she saw him.
"Please, try to remember" he said. And suddenly, the girl stared at someone.
Harry turned arround and there he was. With a sad and scared expression.
Draco got out of the place rapidly, almost unable to breath.

Harry didn't doubt a second and ran behind him.

I ran behind them too, I knew what was going to happen.

"Harry, relax, come on" I tried to stop him. He continued walking to the boys' bathroom.
"No Lexie! He is trying to kill Dumbledore!" He just shouted, mad.
"But don't be stupid, don't hurt him. It won't do any good." I added, nervous and worried. Nothing.

We were near the bathrooms. I tried one more time.
"Harry, please, listen to me" I begged. He ignored me and entered the boys' bathroom.

There he was, in front of the mirror, having a mental breakdown and crying. I had never seen him like that.

Harry drew his wand and Draco saw him through the mirror. Shit, I thought.

Draco didn't doubt and drew his wand too, and in a fast move, he attacked Harry with a silent spell.

Harry dodged it and attacked too.

"STOP!" I shouted. They didn't listen to me and continued attacking each other while hiding.

I put myself in a place trying not to give me any spells.
The bathroom was destroyed, and there was water everywhere.

"Please stop!!!" I shouted almost crying. I knew it was not going to end well.

"Lexie, get out of here!" Draco shouted.
"No! Stop!" I shouted again, crying.
"Lexie, you have to go, this is between him and me." Harry said.
I denied.

"STOP! YOU ARE GOING TO HURT EACH OTHER!" I shouted louder. They ignored me.

There was a moment of silence, where they didn't see each other because they were hidden. I could only hear the sound of the water going out of the tuberies.

And suddenly, I heard one spell. It was Draco who attacked Harry. He dodged it and attacked again. The last one.

"Sectusempra!" Harry shouted pointing to Draco. I saw how Draco fell to the floor and started crying. He didn't move.

We couldn't see him, so we got near slowly.

"Oh my god!" I shouted whe I saw him. Draco was lying on the floor, crying with his eyes closed, and blood and cuts all over his body.

"What had you done!" I shouted to Harry, crying.

He just looked the scene in silence, trying to understand what had happened.

"Draco, hold on, hold on please" I whispered puting my hand in his cheek.

I saw how Harry just left the place, without doing anything.

"HELP! SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!"  I shouted. Draco was going to die. He was loosing too much blood.

"Hold on please, hold on for me" I said.

Snape entered the bathroom and looked to us.

"Help him, please" I begged him.
I got up off the ground, making room for Snape.

I saw how he whispered a type of song, and how the blood was little by little dissapearing.
Draco was save, and alive, and without any injury.

I ran to him and huged him.
"I am sorry!" I cried. He huged me back.
"Why?" He asked.
"For what had happened. I am so sorry" I whispered.
"It is not your fault, Lexie" he said looking directly to my eyes.

I noticed Snape was looking to us and I blushed a bit.

"What had happened? What was that?" I asked him.

"It is a spell, Stark. A dangerous one. It produces deep cuts all over the body of the person you have thrown it at. It's like throwing a bunch of knives at him." He explained.
I couldn't belived what Harry had done. He had just cast a spell on Draco that he didn't even know what it did.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Author's note:

Thank you so much for all the support given to this fanfic. I am so happy to see how little by little it is getting more and more views. I just wanted to thank you
I just wanted to thank all those who are reading this fanfic, and also those who comment and vote. it means a lot to me.

And  finally, I just wanted to know which team are you, team Fred, or team Draco :)
Let me know please!