Eighteen

Draco was shocked.
"What?" He asked confused. I stared at him.
"I love you, Draco... I have always loved you." I finaly said. And it was too late when I realissed what I had just confessed.
"You do?" He wasn't sure about it. I didn't have a choice.
"Yes" and then, he just walked to me, and kissed me.
I knew it wasn't good what I was doing. It was the second time I was cheating Fred with him. And we were in a place where anyone could see us.  I knew it wasn't right, but the truth is that I wanted to do it.
"Lexie, I love you, and you don't know how hard it is for me to know you are with someone else." He whispered. I didn't knew what to say.
"Draco, I love you, but I love him too. I have told you. And by the way, you are a deatheater, I am the best friend of Harry Potter, you are slytherin, I am Gryffindor. You are pureblood, I am just a mudblood. " I told him. It hurted for me to say it, but it was the truth.
"Lexie, please, don't say that. We are different, yes, so what? It doesn't matter. Opposites attract. You know I love you, and you know you love me too. Why can't that be enough?" He continued saying.
"You know I am with Fred." I said.
"But, recognise you love me more than you love him. I know it. I can feel it. I also know you liked our kiss." He kept insisting. I sighed and closed my eyes for a few seconds.
"Draco, please, don't do it more difficult than it is. You know we can't be together. You know my friends will get angry with me if I date you, not just because you are Draco Malfoy, but for being dating the boy who is trying to kill the director, so that the deatheaters can pass to the school and kill Harry, our friend. And it is not just that, do you think Voldemort will allow you to date me? Please Draco, I am a muggle born! You know he hate us, that he want to kill us. He won't doubt to kill me, and neither kill you for dating me. So, we can't be togather, our hands are tied." I argued. Draco's expression was sad. Even more than it usually looks like.
"Draco" I said.
"Yes?" He replied like if nothing had happened. I thought it a bit, and I kissed him again. I swore it was going to be our last kiss. I swore to force myself to stop loving him.
"This is a goodbye, right?" He asked. I nodded slowly. He had noticed it.
"Yes, we can't be friends, neither talk. I am so sorry, but it have to be this way." I said.
"Please" he tried to talk. I interrumpted him.
"No, you know there is no other way." I tolf him.
"Lexie" he tried again.
"Don't call me by my name, Malfoy. We are not anything any more." I said and before he could add anything, I run out of the place.

The next day I went to the great hall to have breakfast.
"Good morning Lexie" Ron said.
"Hey" I sat down in my place.
"What happens? You look sad" Harry asked. I stared at him for a while.
"Nothing, I am alright, don't worry." I lied. He didn't seemed to belive it but he didn't add anything.
"Look, It seems that Pansy has finally achieved her goal" Hermione said looking to the Slytherin's table. I turned around. I shouldn't have done it.
"What the hell?" I whispered. Pansy was kissing Draco. Again.
I couldn't belive it. Not even twenty four  hours had passed, and he was kissing another one.

"Malfoy!" I shouted while I sas walking fast through the corridor to get to him. He stoped and turned around.
"Didn't you said we were not going to talk anymore?" He said smiling sarcastically.
"Not a day has passed and you're already kissing Pansy again. It seems you really didn't want me." I said mad.
"I do love you. I still love you Lex." He replied.
"You don't! If you really loved me, you wouldn't be kissing another girl the day after kissing me." I said.
"It is not like that, Lexie." He added.
"I told you not to call me like that. If it us not like that, then explain it." I told him.
"Didn't you told me yesterday to forget you?" He suddenly asked.
"Yes, but not the next day! From one day to another you don't stop loving someone, you know?" I replied.
"Alright, I still love you. But Pansy saw us. She saw us kissing each other, And she has threatened that if I don't date her, she was going to tell everyone that we kissed. If she does it, all your friends will hate you, and Fred too. I don't want to ruin your life. Not again." He explained. I didn't know what to say. I was shocked.
"So, if you don't mind, lets continue ignoring each other. We have things to do" and once he finished saying it, he left.

I felt a big pain. It was too hard for me. Why did I have to love two people at the same time? Why one of them had to be  the "enemy"? 

And when he thought it couldn't get worse, it did.  It got a lot worse.