Fourteen

I was lying down in my bed, thinking. Ginny and Herms had already felt asleep. Everything was in silence.
'I am saying that I still love you'
That words, again and again passing through my mind and thoughts.
I remembered what I said to him then.
"I have to go." I decided to act like if I hadn't heard him. He just nodded, and looked how I went up the stairs.
What was that? Why had he said that? If it is true that he still loves me, he knows I am with Fred.

Next morning I wake up very tired. When I entered in the great hall to have breakfast, my sight went directly to Slytherin's table. He was there, without any expression at all. He was just eating. Nothing else. I saw Pansy was there too. I hated her so much. She was the one who told Umbridge about the Dumbledore's army. And also, she kissed him, Draco.
Before the first class started, I decided to go to the library to search for a book I needed. Just two minutes later, the blond guy entered too. I rolled my eyes, and waited him to get closer.
"You are following me?" I asked. He said nothing.
"I have asked you a question." I repeated.
"By the way, yes I am." He said very calmly. I was impressed by his sincerity.  I raised an eyebrow.
"Why?" I asked confused.
"What do you want?" I repeated.
"Well, I just... hmm, there you have." He said giving me his sweater.  I looked at him even more confused, without taking the sweater.
"What?" I asked. He sighed.
"Tie it around your waist, listen to me" I stared at him for a while.
"What the hell? Why?" I asked still confused without taking it. He rolled his eyes and got closer to me. So closer that I could hear his breath. He put his mouth near my ear.
"Blood." He whispered. I opened my eyes a lot and blushed. He offered his sweater again, and that time I got it. I tiene it around my waist.
"Thank you" I said as red as a tomate.
"It is nothing. I saw you before and I wanted to help you." He explained without any expression.
"Oh, thank you. I will give it back when I clean it." I said. He denied.
"No, Jeep it. I hace a lot more, don't worry. You can throw it away" he said. I stared at him.
"Why are you doing this?" I wanted to know the reason. Why he had helped me instead of leting everyone laugh of me.
"I told you yesterday, because I love you." And once he said that, he left.
I stayed there for a while, processing what had just happened.
When I finally react, I ran to my room to change my clothes.
I was late. I opened the door and ran to my sit.
"Where were you?" Hermione asked.
"Mm, my period..." I replied blushing.
"Oh, sorry for you." She said.
"By the way, Malfoy was late too." She said trying me to say something.
"Oh, yeah?" I asked like if I didn't know it. She nodded.
"You were with him, right?" She finally asked. I nodded slowly.
"You said you were not going to trust him again" she said.
"I know, and I am not doing it. I just want to know what he is planning." I lied.
"He thinks we are like, friends or something, so I am going to use it to find out his plans" I continued laying.
"Oh, good think. It will be great. He will taste his own medicine." She replied. I nodded.
Why had I said that? I looked to the techer who was explaining something. I don't know why, but in a moment I looked to the place where Draco was. He looked to me too, and smiled a bit. Not an evil one, but a, nice one?
I sighed and continue paying attention.

All the extra free time, was needed to study and do homework, so we couldn't do what we wanted as we were expecting. We went to the library to study.
Some déjà bù came to my mind. I remembered the Day Draco and I kissed.
I don't know what It was, but I felt something.

I recieved Fred's letter. He told me the same as always. That he missed me, and loved me, and wanted to see me. I always reply the same, that I miss and loved him too.
But my feelings for him were finishing as the days passed. I didn't felt the same as when he was in Howgarts.
I don't know why, but I felt like if I needed a time to think. But, I didn't want to hurt him. Not again. 
I atarted thinking how lucky I was that he never knew that I was kissing Malfoy while he was being expelled. 
And my next thought, was about what had happened before with Malfoy. He still loved me. Or at least that was what he said. But, I didn't feel for him anything. Not after what he did. No.
By the way, he was planning something. And I had the feeling that it wasn't a good thing.
So, I decided that I was going to do to what I told Hermione I was doing.
I would try to be his friend again and find out what he was up to.
Try without falling in love again.