kuroo tetsuroo•reader (smut)

*bdsm warning*

and again

"What are you hiding, Tetsu? You asked innocently. Kuroo only looked up, unamused.

"I am not sure what you mean." He asked, gesturing to the volleyball match playing on the television. He was watching his old friend's team, Bokuto Koutarou.

You smirked and tilted his chin up to look at you with the remote. "I don't remember you protesting this much last night."

Kuroo whined your name. "I want to watch the game."

"Oh?" You turned off the television.

"Hey!"

"You and I both know that was an old recording, even I know what happens in the match," you dropped the remote on the side table and loomed over him as he sat. Kuroo gulped as he looked into your eyes. "And even if you hug that pillow, it doesn't fool me." You extricated the cushion from his arms and leered at the tent in his pants.

Kuroo licked his lips tentatively, avoiding your gaze. "What are you going to do?"

"What ever do you mean? I am not going to do anything." You grinned. "It's about time you take care of yourself."

***

Even though Kuroo's days on the court were over, he was still in as great of shape as ever. His toned body looked so good, shivering as he lowered himself onto you. The obscene noises he made as he did so were outright heavenly. He got adjusted and moved slowly. Rocking you into himself deeper and deeper with each thrust. It was an awkward position, sure, but even though his hands were tied behind his back, you steadied his hips, never applying enough pressure to force him, but enough to stabilize him, nonetheless. "Fuck!" He moaned, finally bottoming out. His pace got quicker and quicker. You watched him work his way onto you with the most satisfied expression.

"Well, aren't you a sight?" You whistled. He was blushing so much it seemed to splotch down his neck to his chest, blending in with his hardened nipples. "You're working so good for my cock right now. You want your ass to remember my shape?" You continued as he bounced harder and harder. Of course, how you looked meant nothing, he couldn't see, after all. His cock spring with each motion, leaking precum and already looking painfully hard.

"Yes!" Kuroo moaned enthusiastically, his ass clenching around your dick. "I want to ride you all night."

"Oh?" You said calmly. "Now tell me, how badly you want it." Kuroo's back arched a bit and he was panting heavily.

"I don't want it." He said. You thought about slapping him for his response. "I need it!"

"You make me so incredibly horny, babe." You smiled again. "Especially when you try to hide how much you want to take my dick." Kuroo responded in a grunt and you could feel your orgasm reaching soon.

"Please," he begged, "please," he pleaded, "untie me."

"Why would I do that?" You asked arrogantly.

"I want to," he huffed, "I want to touch it!"

"Now Tetsu, use your words." You teased.

"I want to touch myself."

"My, my." You said. "How dirty."

Kuroo leaned forward, rutting himself against your abdomen, the new position apparently was to his liking as a low rumble echoed from his mouth. He thrust harder, bottoming out each time. "It would be a shame to untie you, when you look so pretty bouncing on my cock and rutting against me." Your breath fanned over his face, and hungrily, he planted his mouth on yours.

He moaned and kissed you sloppily, you moaned back. It was almost your limit. And with a few short strokes, you did. As your fogginess cleared, you felt sticky, hot liquid across your abdomen.

You took a moment to bask, as Kuroo sat up, your cock still inside him. He was so sexy, your cum spilling out of his ass, coating his inner thigh, and his own cum, painted across his stomach and dick. You smiled, pleased. You sat up and reached behind him, untying the silk cord that bound his hands and waiting for Kuroo to take off his blindfold. He still straddled you, looking absolutely wrecked. You could see that a thousand more times and never feel any less satisfied.

The sight of him made you grow hard again.

"Now, are you ready for me to give you your reward for being a good boy?"