Chapter 6: Looks

Third person's POV

"Aren't we going to let him go Kat?" A pale short girl asked Chaeyoung that was in front of her looking at an almost lifeless man.

"Why would we let him go if we can just throw his body away right?" Chaeyoung answered with a smirk that they all know she has even tho they can only see her back.

"Throw him somewhere far away where no one would find him, bury him deep under the ground." She ordered two mens that were in front of her and bowed before taking the body of the man a put him inside a sack and a bag before they left.

"That's the third time this week that we killed." A talk girl said with an amused smile plastered on it's face.

"What can we say Jeongyeon? They deserve it all." Chaeyoung told the tall girl who chuckled and nodded her head.

"You really know how to sense if one is a traitor." Another tall girl said smirking.

"Well Tzu it's an important trait that I should have if I don't want my business to go down right?" She told the tall girl who nodded with a smirk.

"Let's all go now I still have to do somethings back at Black Cross." The pale girl told her friends who looked at her with a smirk.

"If we all know you're just going to flirt with girls at your bar Dahyun." Tzuyu told her small friend who chuckled and shrugged her shoulder.

"As if Chaeyoung doesn't have a girl waiting for her at her house." She said and they all looked at the younger who rolled her eyes at her friends.

"Don't push it guys, let's just go so you could all flirt at her bar."Chaeyoung said chuckling before turning back with her friends following her out.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow!" Chaeyoung exclaimed before entering her car and drove away from the abandoned warehouse and drove to her house. Once her car was insight the gate automatically opened so she drove in and parked her car again in front of her big ass mansion where her butler and maids were already waiting.

"Young master welcome home." Her butler greeted her bowing along with the other maids while she just hummed as a response before she made her way inside her house that is quiet—well it has always been this quiet ever since and she's used to that.

"Lady Mina is already in her room and has ate dinner earlier young master." Mr. Jung told her while she was making her way to the dining area to have to very late dinner because it's already 12 in the midnight and she finished her work at the company at 9 but went with her friends to the abandoned building earlier for another 'work' and that's why she just got home at this hour.

"Is she asleep already?" Chaeyoung asked him as she sat down on her chair where maids were already serving her-her dinner.

"I think so young master, after dinner she went upstairs and didn't come back down again." Mr. Jung answered her so she just nodded and ate her food in complete silence just the colliding of her spoon and fork on the plate was the only noise heard—it was always like ever since she decided on being independent and not live her family anymore but she's used to it and it's okay with her she likes the peace she has.

"Oh you're home already." She heard someone said so she turned her attention to the girl who was already in her penguin pajamas and entered the dining area where the younger was—'That's cute.' Chaeyoung said in her thoughts but just hummed to the girl before turning her attention to her food while the girl was still standing there and looked at her hands that was bruised and was still bleeding and saw her wound from yesterday bleeding again—well let's say that she got into a fight before she and her friends went to their 'work'.