Chapter 10: Happy with you

Third person's POV

"Where do you wanna go first?" Chaeyoung asked Mina once the car started moving.

"I don't really know any places around here so...tour me around." Mina answered her with a smile making her smile too and nodded before telling the driver the place to go.

"Wow! It's so beautiful here Chaeyoung-ah!" Mina exclaimed after they got out the car and was greeted by the fresh air blowing against their skins where she took a deep breath and exhale taking in the fresh and beautiful view before her.

"Where are we?" She asked and faced the younger who was smiling looking at her.

"Oryukdo Skywalk, come on let's walk around." Chaeyoung answered and invited her which she gladly accepted and started with the younger with a wide and bright gummy smile plastered on her face.

"Uhm Chaeyoung?" She called the younger who only hummed as a response to her.

"C-can we take a picture?" She asked shy that the younger might reject her request but was surprised with her answer.

"Yeah sure, no need to be scared and stutter Mina-yah." Chaeyoung said chuckling that got her more shy because of her stuttering.

"There that looks like a perfect spot let's go." Chaeyoung said and held her hand before dragging her to the railings  where others were also taking pictures—'My heart...it's crazy again, what is this? I really don't get my heart when she's around and just do these things out of the blue, but somehow I like it no, I love it.' She said in her thoughts and unconsciously smiled.

"Smile Mina!" Chaeyoung said and put her camera on selfie mode before smiling and took the photo—'This is our first picture together.' Mina thought to herself and smiled again and again because the younger kept telling her to smile for the picture.

"You're the one who asked for the pictures but I'm the one who kept taking them." Chaeyoung told her giggling softly causing her to giggle too.

"Come on let's go around more." Chaeyoung added and held her hand again dragging her with her at every place at the skywalk taking pictures here and there while her heart was still going crazy because of Chaeyoung holding her hand and how soft and gentle her hands feeling holding hers.

"Come on let's go somewhere we can see the sunset perfectly." Chaeyoung told her and dragged her out of the food stall they were while holding her again leading her to the car.

"Welcome to Songjeong Beach." Chaeyoung said after getting out the car with Mina and who was in awe after seeing the beautiful view of the beach.

"Where can we se the sunset here?" She asked while walking to the beach with Chaeyoung.

"Hmm let's walk around first then we'll find the perfect place." Chaeyoung answered her so she nodded and they walked around the beach talking about random stuffs with Mina being careful not to spill about her being a member of the royal family in Japan.

"So where are your parents?" Chaeyoung asked that caught her off guard but still smiled and answered.

"They're in Japan working." She answered with a nervous smile that she thought the younger didn't notice but actually did and giggled internally because of the nervous Mina—'You just lied Sharon! Since when did you lie huh? This is the first and last lie I will ever make!' She thought to herself and smiled at the younger.

"Come on let's go and sit there then let's watch the sun go to sleep." Chaeyoung said pointing at a peaceful spot where no people were while she nodded and walked to it with Chaeyoung.