Chapter 25: THE TRUHT PT.2

Chaeyoung's POV

I rushed out my room and went to where Mina was. Once I was in front of the door I knocked on it 3 times but she didn't answer.

"Mina?" I called for her but there's still no answer then I heard a loud thunder—she's scared of thunder sounds.

"Mina I'm going in." I said and opened the door and see no Mina around but I heard faint sounds coming from the corner so I walked and there I saw on corner sitting with the blanket all over her so I walked closer and crouched down in front of her.

"Mina?" I called for her again and this time her sobs stopped for a while before she came out the blanket and hugged me—it's your first day here yet this is what already happened to you, I promise to protect you here princess don't worry I'll be here for you every time.

"Are you okay?" I asked her while she shook her head—'Of course she isn't okay dumbass she's crying.' I scolded myself in my thoughts before turning back to Mina who now stopped from crying but was still hugging onto me so I thought she was asleep already so I carried her in a bridal style and laid her down on the bed covering her with the blanket and was about to go out the room but she suddenly held my wrist so I looked at her and she was already looking at me.

"C-could you stay? I-i'm scared alone w-when it rains." She said stuttering because of hearing the thunder sounds.

"No." I simply said because as much as I want to stay here with her because of the thunders, I can't she might feel uncomfortable.

"P-please Chaeyoung~" she pleaded tearing up again so I sat beside her and tucked her on the bed again.

"Come on go to sleep I'll be here." I said while she nodded and closed her eyes while I was tapping her arm gently lulling her to sleep and smile—she likes it when I do that, that's how I put her to sleep before when we were kids and it's raining with thunders and she can't sleep, this is what I'll do for her to sleep and I missed doing this to her—'You're so cute when you're sleeping.' I said in my thoughts before I stood up and went to the leather chair in her room and slept.

"Mr. Jung when she wakes up and asks for me tell her I already left and will be back at night, and prepare her breakfast for her, prepare what I told you and don't forget the blueberries she likes those." I told Mr. Jung who nodded so I went out and rode my car before my driver drove away to my company where I worked for hours on paper works and meeting before I went out my office and went to my parking lot and told my driver to drive me to the warehouse.

"Aren't we going to let him go Kat?" Dahyun asked me while I was in front of this traitor looking at him lifeless.

"Why would we let him go if we can just throw his body away right?" I asked her with a smirk.

"Throw him somewhere far away where no one would find him, bury him deep under the ground." I ordered two men that was in front of me and bowed before taking the body of this man and put him inside a sack and a bag before they left.

"That's the third time this week that we killed." Jeongyeon said with an amused smile plastered on her face.

"What can we say Jeongyeon? They deserve it all." I said while she chuckled and nodded her head.

"You really know how to sense if one is a traitor." Tzuyu said smirking.

"Well Tzu it's an important trait that I should have if I don't want my business to go down right?" I told her while she nodded with a smirk.

"Let's all go now I still have to do some things back at Black Cross." Dahyun said while we looked at her and smirked.

"If we all know you're just going to flirt with girls at your bar Dahyun." Tzuyu said while Dahyun chuckled and shrugged her shoulders.