Chapter 14

Third person's POV

Mina is now at the mall with her cousin Momo, only the two of them because apparently Sana really took the part of being Dahyun's model while Nayeon enrolled at Tzuyu's karate school so they were the only ones to go out today.

"Want to eat Momoring?" Mina asked Momo who quick nodded her head that made her chuckle and nod before they both walked to a near restaurant.

Once the two girls were settled inside the restaurant the waiter approached them and took their order and while the two girls waited Momo noticed a familiar silhouette of a girl so she quickly turned to Mina.

"Mina?" She called her cousin who only hummed due to being focused on her phone.

"Where's Chaeyoung?" She asked her before looking back at the girl earlier to see if she was still there and luckily she still was.

"She's on a meeting she told me earlier, why?" Mina answered looking up at her with a confused expression.

"Meeting? But isn't that her?" She said and pointed to Mina's back where she saw the younger with another girl smiling at each other.

"Do you know the girl she's with right now?" Momo asked her again and she shook her head feeling a stabbing pain in her heart.

"L-let's go Momoring." She said before standing up and grabbing her bag that made her cousin confused.

"What? Aren't we going to eat?" Momo asked her confused at her sudden change of mood.

"I said let's go Momo." She coldly said that scared Momo because of how the young princess is when angry or not in the mood so she immediately stood up and went out the restaurant with the angry Mina.

"I-it might just be her friend Mina, I didn't meant that she was cheating on you with that girl back there." Momo said giving Mina a smile of nervousness and fear because of the young princess' expressionless face.

"Let's not jump into conclusions Mina, we don't know who that girl is yet." She again said that made the younger look at her that made her scared when she saw her burning eyes so she just smiled and continued walking with her.

Mina was too angry to even think about where she is walking until she collided with someone that made her fall to the ground.

"Ouch! Where are you looking huh?!" She angrily asked the person she bumped into who was also on the ground rubbing his back.

"I'm sorry miss, I didn't see you earlier." He said before bowing to her and smiled.

"Are you okay Mina-yah?" Momo asked her cousin who nodded her head before looking back at the person she bumped into.

"I'm really sorry for bumping into you I'm really in a hurry I'm almost late meeting my cousins." He said smiling at her shyly while she just looked at him.

"I'm BamBam by the way." He said handing his hand out to her that she hesitantly looked at before taking it.

"Mina, I'm Mina." She said while he smiled at her.

"I'm really sorry again Mina but I have to go now they're waiting for me, I'll just see you around." He said before smiling at her and walked away leaving Mina with Momo.

"What's wrong Mina-yah?" She asked her cousin who shook her head and remembered that she was angry at the cub that made her frown again.

"Let's go home." She said and Momo just nodded and went out the mall with her.

"What took you so long man?" Chaeyoung asked the guy who just came inside the restaurant and sat with her and another girl.

"I'm really sorry guys, I bumped into someone earlier on the way here." He said that made Chaeyoung and the other girl look at him with a smirk.