Chapter 34

Third person's POV

"Okay Tzu! Since you took the liberty in drinking all of Nayeon unnies shots here you go and drink up!" Dahyun said and handed Tzuyu three long glasses with liquor—Tzuyu and Nayeon lost the race earlier, By how fast Sana drove the ski they got to the shore first next was Jeongyeon and Momo and the last and the losers were Nayeon and Tzuyu and the two gave them a dare to drink three long liquor glasses shots. But as the caring Tzuyu she is, she said she'll take the shots that were for Nayeon she didn't tell why she just said that she just wants to—but deep inside of her it was just her caring side not wanting the Princess to get drunk.

"You don't re—"

"Ohhh!" The girls amusingly yelled when Tzuyu drank the first long glass filled with liquor that cut what Nayeon was about to say.

"Ahhh!" Tzuyu yelled after drinking up all the liquor inside the three long glasses and put the last glass on the table.

"Now that's what I call hardcore drinking." Jeongyeon said and laughed seeing Tzuyu's red face from drinking those many liquors.

"Where's Chaeyoung and Mina by the way?" Momo asked after noticing the twos disappearance.

"They were just sitting their earlier." Sana answered pointing at the bench behind them where the two were earlier.

"Where could they be? It's already dark." Nayeon said looking around for any sign of their cousin and friend.

"Let's just drink while waiting for them." Dahyun said and her two friends nodded while the three Princess has a look of worry on their faces worrying for their cousin whereabouts at night, it's not that they blame Chaeyoung but it's just it's already night and they're nowhere to be found.

"Are you okay Minari?" Chaeyoung asked Mina who was panting while her other hand was gripping on the sink with Chaeyoung behind her.

"I-i'm okay." Mina answered gripping onto Chaeyoung harder.

"Just let it out, let it all out." Chaeyoung said caressing her back while she was tightening her grip in front of the sink.

"I-i can't take this anymore." Mina mumbled after letting it all out while panting sweating hard.

"It's okay, do you need water?" Chaeyoung asked while caressing her back gently while Mina nodded so she went out of the bathroom to get water.

"Here drink it up." Chaeyoung said handing her the water which the Princess took and drank.

"It hurts Chaeyoubg-ah, my throat hurts so much now." Mina weakly mumbled resting her head on the younger chest while she was caressing her back and opened the faucet and the drainer to drain all of the contents Mina vomited.

"I'll bring you to bed now okay? Rest so you'll be okay." Chaeyoung said while Mina just nodded her head too weak now to even speak and walk that's why Chaeyoung just carried her to their bed and laid her down on the bed.

"Rest okay? You need to rest well so you'll feel better soon." The younger said tucking strands of hair behind Mina's ear and tucked her in bed before kissing her forehead while the Princess hugged her penguin and closed her eyes to sleep.

Chaeyoung just stayed inside their room until Mina was already deep in her sleep and didn't even stood up just to rush to the bathroom to throw up like she does every night and day when she wakes up or gets waken up in the middle of the night just to puke.

"Hey Chaeyoung!" Sana said looking over at Chaeyoung who got out their room to join them for a while.

"Hey guys—whoah this is a lot of food right here." Chaeyoung said and got surprised at the amount of food on the table that she saw when she sat down with them.