Chapter 32

Third person's POV

"Tzuyu-ah!" A girl yelled from afar that made Tzuyu sigh knowing who it was.

"Yah Chou Tzuyu!" The girl yelled again when Tzuyu just continued on walking not even looking at her.

"What?! What do you need?" Tzuyu irritably asked looking at the girl who was smiling at her after finally getting her attention.

"Can you go out with me?" The girl asked her with a bright smile while she was just blankly looking at her.

"I don't have time for fun and games with you Elkie, so leave me alone." Tzuyu said then turned around and started on walking again but stopped when Elkie said something that made her clench her fist from anger.

"Then I'll just ask my boys to get that bunny girl of yours and I'll just have fun with her then." She said that made Tzuyu turn around and walked towards her fire raging in her eyes because of the girl in front of her.

"What do you really want Elkie? I know there's something that you want just say it and leave me and Nayeon alone." She said gritting her teeth while the girl in front of her just smirked knowing her plan had worked.

"Oh honey you know that all I want is you nothing more nothing else." Elkie said smiling flirtatiously while her hands were on the younger's shoulders caressing them softly but just got pushed away.

"You would never get me back Elkie, why don't you just leave me alone and just go back to Doyeon, to your cheating buddy." She said glaring at the girl who laughed taking what she said as a joke.

"Too bad Doyeon wants to steal someone else now, I heard that the girl works with Dahyun's girlfriend the Mina one? Yeah that girl, Doyeon wants her now." She said that shocked Tzuyu hearing Mina's name and what Elkie just said about Doyeon wanting to steal her.

"You better tell Doyeon to stop, we all know what Chaeyoung can do she can kill Doyeon if she wants to." She said warning the girl of the possibilities that may happen if Doyeon goes with what she's planning.

"And we both know that Doyeon can't be stopped when she wants something." Elkie said and smirked when Tzuyu pinned her to the wall looking at her deadly in the eyes.

"You tell Doyeon to stop right now or I won't stop Chaeyoung with what she might do to her, I'm telling you Elkie what Chaeyoung can do isn't just a simple joke." She said while the girl trapped in her arms and chuckled looking at the girl in front of her—Elkie being trapped inside Tzuyu's arms was the scene that Nayeon saw when she walked by a coffee shop and saw the two talking at the side and decided to follow them when they moved and that's what she saw.

"I guess she already knows about what she's really feeling, and that feeling is not for me." She said to herself before walking away holding her coffee in her hands when suddenly a car stopped beside her.

"Nayeon-ssi! Hi!" Suho greeted with a smile after rolling his car window down when he saw Nayeon walking alone.

"Oh hey Suho." Nayeon greeted back giving the guy a smile that didn't reach her ears—the usual smile she has whenever Tzuyu is around her.

"Where are you going?" Suho asked her.

"Oh I was just about to go home." She answered him with a small smile.

"Do you want me to drive you home?" He asked her again but she just shook her head.

"No it's okay, the bus stop is just ahead so yeah I can handle myself now."  She answered with a polite smile and just then drops of rain was already felt when it thundered—and while looking at his side mirror Suho noticed a familiar motorbike behind him and he knows just who it might be—'Not today Tzuyu, not today.' He said in his thoughts before going out his car with an umbrella when he saw Tzuyu starting to drive.