Chapter 45

Third person's POV

"Push Princess Sharon!" The doctor said telling the Princess to push more as she already sees the head of the baby.

"Ahhhh!" With one last push they all heard crying inside the room.

Chaeyoung smiled as she saw their baby crying in the doctors arms.

"What's the gender doc?" Chaeyoung asked.

"It's a healthy baby boy Miss Son." The doctor said that made Chaeyoung and turn to Mina who was still on the bed breathing heavily after hours of pushing the baby out.

"It's a boy love, we have a baby boy!" Chaeyoung happily told the Princess who smiled at her before closing her eyes to sleep.

"We'll transfer the Princess now to a private room." The doctor informed Chaeyoung who nodded and let the doctor do her thing.

When Chaeyoung got to the lobby of the hospital she was greeted by their family running to her.

"How's Sharon?"

"Is the baby okay?"

"What happened in there?"

"Why did you take long?"

"What happened?"

"Calm down you guys, let Chaeyoung breath first before she answers your questions." Lord Itsuki told Mina and Chaeyoung's parents who bombarded the younger with questions.

"Sharon and the baby is fine. It took long because she was having a hard time but luckily she didn't go under cesarean, but they're both okay." Chaeyoung answered their questions that relieved them all.

"When can we visit her and the baby?" Princess Anne asked.

"We can visit the baby at the NICU now but as for Sharon we can go to her later because she still needs rest." The younger answered with a smile.

After a while they all decided to go to the NICU to visit the baby. When they got there they saw a nurse putting the baby down on the small bed gently.

"Oh the baby looks so cute~" Mina's mother said smiling looking at the little boy sleeping peacefully.

"Is the baby a boy or a girl?" Lord Itsuki asked.

"It's a boy." Chaeyoung answered.

"Pay up losers you lost." Momo's mother said facing her father and her uncles including Chaeyoung's father.

"I shouldn't have betted." Hiro's Sana's father said handing her mother the money.

"You betted on the baby?" Lord Itsuki asked facing the adults who had finished handing money the winners.

"Y-yes father." Akira nervously answered looking at his father who shook his head.

"Why didn't you told me? I could've betted higher and won." Lord Itsuki said shaking his head disbelief and laughed.

"He looks like you Chaeyoung-chan." Nayeon said looking at the baby then to Chaeyoung.

"What can I say?" The younger said shrugging her shoulders and laughed when the Princess rolled her eyes.

"We can visit Sharon I think." Chaeyoung uttered facing everyone who nodded so they walked to where Mina's room.

"Hey guys." The Princess uttered seeing her family and wife walk inside her room.

"Hi love." Chaeyoung said and kissed her forehead before smiling after pulling away.

"How's our boy?" Princess Sharon asked.