Chapter 15

Third person's POV

Mina woke up with a feeling of someone continuously kissing her neck and shoulders and when she opened her eyes she saw the younger smiling at her that made her blush—'Yah! It's too early oh my gosh Chaeyoung!' She said  in her thoughts.

"W-what are you doing?" She asked the younger who pecked her lips and smiled.

"You wouldn't wake up when I was tapping you so I just started kissing your neck and shoulders, and it worked I think I'll wake you up like that every time you're here." Chaeyoung answered that made Mina blush harder because of how bold the younger answered her.

"How you can say that so bold and at early in the morning?" Mina asked the younger who was still smiling at her.

"Say what in bold?" Chaeyoung asked as if she doesn't know what the girl meant.

"T-that...what y-you just did to me a while ago." She said stuttering because of the gaze of the younger that looked so hot at early in the morning and as the younger was playful she decided to tease the girl and started tracing her left hand on the girls shoulder.

"Oh you mean me kissing your neck and shoulder just to wake you up?" Chaeyoung said while still tracing her hand on Mina's shoulder down to her abdomen and thigh that just made Mina's breath to hitch that made Chaeyoung smirk.

"Y-yah! It's t-too early." Mina said blushing hard that made Chaeyoung let out the laugh she has been holding in while Mina sat up and slapped Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Ouch what was that for?" Chaeyoung asked her while still laughing at Mina's blushing face.

"Don't tease me in the morning Chaeyoung-ah!" She told the younger who sat up again too and hugged her.

"Okay I'll stop now, but give me a kiss first." She said that made Mina turn her head to the younger who was smiling at her.

"You already kissed me earlier didn't you?" She said that made Chaeyoung pout that made her heart melt at the cute sight in front of her that she couldn't stop herself but to give in and kiss the younger's lips that made her smile through the kiss.

"Good morning Chaeyoungie~" Mina softly told the younger with a smile which the younger returned to her.

"Good morning Minari." Chaeyoung responded back before carrying Mina in a bridal style that made the girl yelp in surprise.

"What are you doing?" Mina asked Chaeyoung who was already walking down the stairs of her room while carrying her.

"Carrying my princess to her breakfast." She answered before completely going out her room and now making her way downstairs.

"This isn't how they treat princesses Chaeyoung, and weren't you already my breakfast earlier?" Mina said and asked the younger with a smirk that made the younger look at her with a smile before focusing on the stairs again.

"This is how I treat my princess though, and nope me kissing you earlier wasn't your breakfast princess." She answered chuckling now while carefully putting Mina down and pulled her seat for her.

"Here it up." She said placing the plate of food in front of Mina while she sat down on her chair and smiled at Mina.

"You woke up early today." Mina told the younger who looked up to her wiping her mouth with a napkin before answering.

"I went to the company earlier, I had an urgent early meeting." She answered while Mina just nodded her head.

"So where do you wanna go today?" Chaeyoung asked her.