:34: 2021!

The new year had arrived and everyone was overjoyed. Sharing hugs as everyone prepared to go home. It was already 3 in the morning they had been celebrating for hours and everyone was finally getting tired.

Marley gave hugs to all of her friends, but shared the longest with Santana. She felt grateful to have someone so amazing in her life helping her and supporting her in every way possible.

Marley walks to the car with Sam. Shes tired but she's still smiling. She gets inside and lays her head back with a soft yawn. Sam takes her hand and kisses it softly. She smiles at him cutely sleepily and he chuckles a little. "Sleep on the way" He suggests softly and she nods settling her head back and closing her eyes.

She drifts off quickly, but she drifts into dreamland. It's bits and pieces of a dream, but it isn't the nicest kind of dream. More like half a nightmare.

The dream starts off normal. Marley is standing in the hallway at school at her locker. It's the last day of school and everyone is excitedly saying goodbyes and leaving the school. Nobody notices her tho they all walk right by some bumping into her as they do yet they still don't say anything to her. She had started off happy, but now she was sad and confused why was everyone ignoring her? She tries to call for Sam as he walks by, but to her surprise he's walked over to another women and he's kissed her... Marley's heart shatters into a million pieces and she yells after him, but he walks out of the school hand and hand with this women. Marley crumples to the floor tears streaming down her face as everyone around her leaves not one taking note of her existence. Each talking about how excited they were to leave to go onto better things and never come back again. Her heart ached inside her chest and she started to feel everything fall apart.

Marley wakes with a start when someone touches her and she quickly touches her wet cheeks. Shes breathing heavy and she looks at Sam wide eyed. "Marley, Are you ok?" He asks concerned looking her face over. She is shaking and she throws herself into his arms and clings to him scared beyond belief she's gonna lose him and everyone else.

Sam hold her close and rubs her back pressing a soft kiss to her head soothingly. "It's alright Marley I'm here. It was just a dream" He assures the best he can "Nightmare" She murmurs against his chest listening to his steady heart beat and holding onto him. "Its over now Marley, You're gonna be ok" He promises lifting her into his lap where he holds her for a while just murmuring soothing things and calming her down.

She relaxes against him, but the dream still plays in her head.. was she losing everyone she loved.. school was ending. What did that mean for her and her friends? For her and Sam.. she wouldn't be staying in town to live her dream.. but he worked here.. would he get tired of dating her long distance.. would her friends forget about her and move on? She had so many fears.. so many anxieties they were overwhelming her head and her heart.. how was she gonna do this?