:2: Marley Rose

Marley Rose: Who was she? Where had she been? And what had life been like after leaving McKinley High? Here is where you find out!

After leaving McKinley High by force thanks to Sue. She ended up in a much smaller public school a few towns away. Since she and her mother couldn't afford much and her mother struggled to find another school job this was the only place they could go where her mother was hired to work in the cafeteria again.

Marley didn't enjoy having to be the new girl with the lunch working mom because much like at McKinley people picked on her and her mother because they weren't as well off as some of the other students. But because of what she'd been through at McKinley she handled it much better then she would have beforehand. She managed to find a small group of friends. And by small? I mean two other people who liked her because of her personality. She joined there tiny weak Glee club and it was alright but nothing like McKinley when she was surrounded by friends.

She managed to survive the rest of her sophomore year and her entire junior year at this school. But the second she got invited to return to McKinley she accepted and her mother was overjoyed to learn she was going to be hired for the lunch room again. She wanted to be close to her daughter and wanted her daughter's dreams to come true. So once again they packed up and returned to town to another apartment and her mother prepared to return to McKinley highs lunch room which she admittedly missed due to its size and budget for food.

Marley had been in the process of deciding where to go for college. Somewhere local and cheap had been her best bet so she applied to a bunch of community colleges she hadn't heard back yet as she applied early hoping to get a spot into one of them. If she could have she would have chosen somewhere bigger and better maybe slipped off to New York like the others, but she knew she couldn't just leave her mother behind like that.

Marley would push those thoughts to the back of her head like she always did and she'd accept what she could manage. Her mother and her got settled into the small two bedroom apartment they'd managed to afford with help from Will who actually boosted her mother's salary that way they could live comfortably instead of struggling every week to afford the basics.

She had missed her Glee family. Honestly? Not a day went by that she didn't think about them even now that she's headed back she's curious as to who else would accept Will's invite to return who would she see again? And would things flow as well as before or would it be awkward and different.. She had so many questions, But not a single answer and she wouldn't get one till the first day of school started.

How would things go for Marley on her 1st day of Senior year? Would Glee club be like before? Would they all get along again? Would they get along with the new members from last year?