:17: Karaoke Night!

Quinn waited for the girls at the bar when they finally arrived. She gracefully slipped off her stool and walked over with a smile. She greeted the girls with hugs. "Let's get this party started" She said with a wicked smile before going up to the karaoke machine and pressing the song she wanted to sing. She beckoned the other girls onto the stage with her and they joined her singing the song she had chosen together. She had gone with 'Brave' By Sara Bareilles.
It seemed a fitting some for Marley's current issue and this song had always made her feel better when things were off.

"You can be amazing
You can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug
You can be the outcast
Or be the backlash of somebody's lack of love
Or you can start speaking up
Nothing's gonna hurt you the way that words do
And they settle 'neath your skin
Kept on the inside and no sunlight
Sometimes a shadow wins
But I wonder what would happen if you"

Quinn sang beautifully and she had an arm around Marley singing the lyrics to her. Marley swayed with her a soft smile on her face as she kept along with Quinn. They sang amazing together while Kitty and Santana covered anything else they needed for the music.

"Say what you wanna say
And let the words fall out
Honestly I wanna see you be brave
With what you want to say
And let the words fall out
Honestly I wanna see you be brave"

The lyrics were hitting Marley in the heart pretty hard. She was loved and she knew that with there help she was strong enough to get through this even with those boys on her tail.

After the song she sat with them at a table where they got some drinks and food.
"How are you feeling?" Quinn asks softly knowing how she feels because she herself had issues with two boys in her high school years. Finn & Puck had run things down for her and she wasn't gonna let that happen to Marley. Granted she was happily with Puckerman now after the school reunion but all the hell she went through to get there could and would be avoided for Marley no matter what.

Marley smiles softly "I'm okay" This was something she said a lot when she wasn't sure how she was feeling. She was beyond thankful for the friends she had because they were doing everything they could to help her out and even Quinn was helping now and that meant a ton to her. Everyone banding together like a big family to help her with these two. It's not something that would have happened when she first started in school.. "Don't hide it from us Marley. Talk to us" Kitty pushes softly and Marley nods.

"Im thankful I have all of you because you've kept me sane when I honestly would have fallen apart. I use to suck being around guys because I was so quiet and to myself and I guess in some ways I still am, but now I have all of you helping me and protecting me. I just... It's overwhelming but at the same time it feels so good to have people I can lean on I couldn't handle this alone" Marley admits and the girls group hug her with a smile.

"You'll never deal with anything alone again because we are family Marley" Quinn assures with another squeezing hug. Marley has tears in her eyes because of how safe she feels with them and they have another group hug before they pile onto the dance floor together and just have a good time pushing all other feelings aside except for happiness they enjoy themselves laughing and having a lot of fun.