:12: Unique Arrives!

Unique walked through the door with a smile "I have arrived!" She says cheerfully. Both Kitty and Marley jump into action and run over to hug her tightly. She hugs both the girls with a smile "How are my girls?!" She asks happily. "Great" Marley replies with a smile Kitty just giggles. Both Jake and Ryder walk over and hug Unique as well in a happy greeting.

The group cheers for Unique knowing who she is by reputation. She walks to Sam and Santana hugging them both and smiles at the group. "My how the club has grown!" She speaks happily "Thanks to Will fighting for us" Sam says and Santana nods softly in agreement.

The others sit back down and she smiles at them. "Who wants to hear a song? I know it's country week but we all know I prefer something much more upbeat!" She says and everyone cheers her on. She nods at the piano man and he starts to play while she gets into singing position in the middle of the room.

She starts to sing her powerful voice filling the room with a beautiful melody. She smiles at Marley and Kitty who step up to sing background for her only deepening the emotion held within the song. The class is both impressed and in awe of Unique. She receives an endless cheering at the end of her song and she takes a bow alongside Marley and Kitty who stand beside her with giddy smiles.

The two girls return to there seats and Unique stands with Sam and Santana. "Any questions?" Unique asks with a beautiful smile. Hands go up and she picks a student one by one answering there questions as they ask them. Unique looks at Jake and Ryder both boys had been curious about her and how things had been for her. So she sits between them with a smile to tell them her story. The record label she's been working with and the shows she's been working on. The theatre shows she's had on broadway and all the amazing people she had met over the years.

After class some of the kids stayed behind to talk to Unique. While Marley, Santana and Kitty waited by the door having promised to take her to breadstix so they could all catch up more. The class seemed to adore Unique as much as they did and it was nice to see her be so easily accepted compared to how things use to be around here.

Once Unique is finished with the other students they leave the school and meet up with Brittany at Breadstix. They find a booth in the middle and Unique listens to there stories of how they had been. She looks at Marley when Santana talks about the boys and smiles gently in a caring way. "Keep those boys at a distance. They're nothin but trouble" She says as always speaking her mind and saying the truth.

Marley just smiles at Unique.  She knows her friends are trying to protect her but she's already explained that she wasn't giving into them. Unfortunately mid-talk the two boys walk into breadstix and look around. They brighten up when they see Marley and they walk over to join them. Jake manages to slip beside Marley before Ryder can and after a sharp look Ryder settles beside Unique across from Jake.

Kitty rolls her eyes at the two of them. "Were you invited?" She asks with slight attitude. "It's a friend gathering Kitty and we are friends" Jake states in reply smiling at Marley.

She smiles a little nervously obviously caught off guard by this situation and she looks at Santana for help. Santana nods gently catching the hint she stands and moves Marley next to Britt before taking Marley's spot beside Jake. Jake looks upset by the quick swap and looks at Marley confused silently asking why she moved away from him.

She looks away softly unable to think of a better answer then the fact that she was avoiding him. Not entirely she just couldn't be beside them not yet anyway she wanted them as friends, but she also knew she would have to cut them off if they started drama over her because she didn't want that not this year..

Marley was silent and unique took over the conversation barley letting the boys talk they seemed to have a glaring contest half the time and Marley was relieved when it was over and Santana was driving her home. "Are you gonna be ok with them around?" Santana asks while parking at Marley's apartment. Marley nods "I will be, Just not that close not yet. I know what they're doing because they did it last time and I won't be around them at all if they continue because this year my last year it isn't about them it can't be" Marley admits. Santana hugs her softly and smiles "I'm proud of you for moving away from them Marley it was the right thing to do" Santana assures.

After one more hug Marley goes inside with unique who is actually staying with her because she wanted to be around her friend knowing she'd need her. Unique intended to stay as long as Marley wanted because she knew this year was important it would define Marley's future in the music career and all be damned if those silly boys messed it up for her. Not with unique around.

( Didja figure out who it was? :P )