:6: Ryder's Return

Ryder was surprised to get the invite back to McKinley. Him and Jake had actually been in the same school when they transferred. It was the only other school with a decent football team and they both got accepted in.

They had patched things up and were back to being friends so Ryder went to Jake when he got invited back and found out Jake had gotten the same invite. Both boys talked about weather they wanted to return or not because there wasn't a football team anymore not since it became and arts school, but ultimately in the end they both agreed to return because they loved the Glee Club and they had missed is the last year and a half.

Ryder had missed the first half of school because he was busy delivering his transfer papers to his old school so he only had a couple classes left when he finally arrived. Admittedly he looked for Marley in both classes, but he didn't find her. He wondered if she declined the invite or if she had even got one. He had seen Santana walking around so he assumed she was back because the two of them had been close. At the end of the class he went to the Glee Club room. Dozens of new faces people he'd never met before. He introduced himself to a few and everyone seemed pretty nice. He sat in the back row and when Jake arrived he sat next to him.

"Have you seen her?" Jake asks and Ryder shakes his head "No, Did you?" He replied and Jake shakes his head in return. They both sigh the way things ended they wanted to apologize to her. Ryder knew that Jake still felt like shit for cheating on her and he wanted to see her because he missed her they ended on such a good note where they had started dating then they got torn apart...

The second Marley walked into the class they both looked at her in awe. One look and they could see how different she was. Not physically but emotionally she looked stronger held her head higher and seemed much more confident then she use to. She sat with Kitty in class and looked at the boys she seemed a little shy at first but as class went on and Sam started to talk about the upcoming year she seemed to realize just what she wanted and she smiled at them like she'd forgiven Jake and appreciated Ryder and all he had done for her.

Ryder barley paid attention to Sam or anything he said. He was watching Marley instead. She spoke to Kitty a few times and she actually looked excited about Sam's ideas. Marley had a huge smile on her face through the entire class and he loved seeing her so confident and happy. He had tried to help her with that when they were here as Sophomores. It was working till he had to leave and he never stopped thinking about her.. now he had another chance a second chance to be with her again. He wouldn't waste it this time.