Chapter 35 - Debt

*Warning: Steamy chapter ahead*

The world spins around us as we kiss. Rover instantly deepens the kiss, his arms wrap around my body as he pulls me closer and I smile up at him. As I look inside his eyes I can see the storm is calming down. I softly place my hand against his cheek as my thumb brushes over his lip. He keeps me close against his chest. And then he kisses me again, the kiss quickly becomes hungry and passionate and I answer it.

Without saying a word he grabs my hand and we walk back to his room. I know what he wants right now and I feel the same. I just want him to feel as close as possible against my skin.

He softly undresses me, his fingers stroking every inch from my body. I watch as he strips my eyes never leaving his. They burn with warmth, desire and love. I softly lick my lips and smile at him.

We stand there naked in front of each other. He takes a step towards me and kisses me, one hand tangled in my hair and the other pushing me on the ass closer against him. He showers me with soft wet kisses on every inch of my body. Until he kneels in front of me and looks up at me. His tongue glides over my wet, throbbing core and I instinctively push it forwards.

He smiles and places one hand on my ass, pushing me closer against his face. His tongue slips between my folds and I can feel my body shudder. He lifts one leg onto his shoulder giving him full access to my center. His tongue glides from top to bottom and back again and I moan. He looks at me and I softly brush his cheek. I can feel how he slips his tongue inside me and starts to lick at my sweet spot. My hands tangle themselves in his hair, pressing him even closer to my center. This feeling is sensational.

As he starts to work me I start to tremble and I steady myself on his shoulder. My hands glide through his hair, pushing him deeper against my wet burning core. As he continues to use his tongue he slips a finger inside me and start to trust inside me. His hand firmly wraps around my upper thigh as he can feel that I am approaching my climax. As I come undone, he doesn't stop, he licks every drop of my juices while I shudder and moan out his name.

Gently he stands up and steadies me. He kisses me tender and picks me up carrying me towards the bed. All the time his eyes never leave mine. As he places us on the bed I straddle his lap and kiss him. He moans in my mouth. His fingers glide towards my breasts and softly start kneading them. He takes a moment to kiss my nipples and let his tongue swirl around them.

My hands glide down over his muscled chest and I start stroking his hardened length. I doesn't take long before I am wet again and I smile up at him. I push him back on the bed and crawl on top of him. His eyes never leaving mine. I take a condom from his nightstand and softly lick his tip. I rip the package and place him in my mouth. I bob up and down a couple of times, each time making sure my lips are soft and wet. I look up at him and slide the condom over him, softly stroking his shaft.

I place myself on top of him and softly slide down. The feeling is intoxicating. I arch my back and he grabs my hips. I softly roll my hips and he moans loud. "Love, ooh F*ck." He hisses out. His hands are roaming over my body, he is massaging my breasts and my ass as I start to move on top of him.

I move up and slam down. With each trust we become more and more connected. He pulls me deeper and deeper each time at a slow and steady pace, until we are both begging to come. It feels like the most divine form of torturing. He flips me over and slams hard in me. I wrap my legs around his waist and he lifts me up. He pulls me up and slams me back down against his hard cock. The feeling is sensational.

"Rover, I love you." I manage to moan out in between his trusts. He speeds up, the lifting, the slamming. It soon becomes all too much and I release he follows closely after me and together we ride on the best orgasm I have ever felt.

And for the first time in my life I make love with Rover. It's tender, delicate but the feeling raging trough my body is indescribable. When we come down from our high he holds me close to his chest. His head lays on top of my head as I listen to his heartbeat. "I can't lose you, Alex." He whispers so vulnerable. "You won't, Rover." I reply. He smiles up at me and together we drift asleep.

I wake up from the sunlight and the feeling of someone brushing my hair. I look in Rovers beautiful eyes. "I want to stay in bed all day." I whisper and lick my lips. "Me to, but we need to talk to Ranger and the guys." Rover says.

I take his hand in mine and drag him towards the shower. I turn on the hot water and enter the shower. He follows and wraps his big arms around me. He pulls me against his chest and buries his nose in my hair. "I love you Alex." "I love you too Rover."

We are standing in Rangers office "Do you think he will get back?" Rover asks no one in particular. "I have no idea, I hope my message was pretty clear." I answer. "Do you think it had anything to do with Johnny at the party?" Boulder asks. "I don't know, but he seemed pretty interested in Alex." Ranger says. "I want to know everything there's to know about the bone collectors." He commands. "Got it Prez. We'll need to add security, in case he is coming back." Rover says rather serious.

I feel nervous why does he want me so bad? Why can't he just accept that there is no future for us. Unless he know about the agreement. "What do you think he wants from me?" I ask. "I have no idea Lex, but nothing is going to happen to you. You are safe here." Ranger responds.

Suddenly there is a knock at the door. And wolf walks in. "Prez, VP, I am sorry to bother you guys, but he is back and het is not alone." This is bad. I start to tremble, this can't be happening. What do they want from me? I need to tell Ranger and Rover about the letter. I gather all my courage.

"I need to tell you guys something, please don't get mad." I almost whisper

I look over at the two persons in my life I love the most.

"They are here to collect a debt."