Chapter 26 - The night

*Warning: Steamy chapter ahead*

I am waiting for Rover, naked on his bed with nothing but his Silent Rider jacket hanging over my shoulder. I think back of that night in the club. 'Promise me that one day, you will wear that jacket with nothing under it' I smile fondly at the thought of that memory. I can feel I am finally ready, I want him so bad right now it almost hurts. Knowing three men where needed to get him to his room, really turns me own. He was ready to exposes us, just to save me.

Rover walks in with just a towel round his hips, I can see at his posture that he is still mad. His wet hair loosely combed back. Droplets of water still rolling over his back. He looks smoking hot. His beautiful tattoo's, his muscled chest, I can't get enough of this man.

And then his eyes land on me.

They darken instantly with desire, passion and lust burns in them.

He drops his towel and before I can even blink he walks up to me. Damn this man is so beautiful. Only seeing him turns me on even more and I can see that I have the same effect on him, judging by is hardened length. He places a hand on my cheek and looks me right in the eyes. "What are you doing? Now is not a good time to play around. Love." He softly says. I can feel he is still angry even scared that he will hurt me or force me into something I don't want. I look him right back in his big beautiful eyes, God I love this man so much it hurts my heart.

"I want you." I whisper softly. I can see him swallow. "All of you." I add more confident. And that's all he need to hear to relieve his anger and come back to me. He kisses me hard and completely dominates me but I love every second of it. His tongue swirls his way inside my mouth. He is not asking, he is demanding. He wants me as bad as I want him. And that feeling lifts me up and lets sparks run throughout my whole body. 

He looks at me and his fingers trace over his leather jacket. "You can't imagine how much I have been fantasizing about seeing you in that jacket. Almost every second from the moment I placed it over your shoulders." He says. He bits my lip and I softly bite his tongue we are fighting and getting more and more turned on by every move the other makes. He pulls back and holds me close to his chest. "Are you sure, Love?" He asks. "Rover, for the last couple of weeks I have been thinking about this moment. After you made me yours, I was certain about it. From that moment there wasn't a piece of doubt in my mind that it had to be you." I answer without breaking eye contact. 

He pulls the jacket from my shoulders and softly places it back on his stand. He looks at me, eyes filled with desire, passion and love. "Ever since the night you wore my jacket I have been fantasying about this moment. The moment were I could fuck you until you screamed my name."  He says again. "You are repeating yourself." I say with a smile. "But know that I am yours Rover and yours alone."

With that his lips crash onto mine his kisses are hungry and needy. He softly takes my nipple in his mouth and sucks on it. I softly moan. His fingers softly brush over every part of my body, followed by his warm tongue. His hands knead my breasts and I can feel myself turning more wet, with every move. 

I pull him back up and kiss him softly, teasingly. Now it's my turn. I lick my lips as he watches me and softly kisses every inch of his body. I take my time and one by one I put each of his fingers in my mouth while he watches. I bent down and kiss his tip. He softly moans. I take him in my mouth and he moans harder. I move a couple of times up and down along his shaft and I can already feel how his muscles are tensing and how badly he wants this. 

He pulls me back up and flips me on my back. He spread my legs and places his head in between them. He hungrily licks my wet folds and softly takes my clit between his teeth. Softly he pulls and I gasp. He puts his tongue inside me and I moan loudly. "Rover, I want you." I say. He comes back up and kisses me again tasting every piece of me on his lips. His kisses alone send me in oblivion as I moan in his mouth. 

I wrap my legs around his waist. I can feel his tip pressing at my entrance. I look into his eyes, I feel so vulnerable right now it's like he can see all of me. "I love you Alex." He says as he brushes my hair out my face. "I love you too." I answer. "Are you sure about this?" He asks again. "You are repeating yourself." I say with a smile. He is holding me so tight, my body is burning and aching for him. I nod. "Say it, I need to hear it." "I want all of you. Inside me. Now" I answer. 

And that's all he need, he grabs a condom from his night stand and put it on I one swift motion while he still holds me tight. He kisses me softly and let his fingers glide over my entrance. I moan. He pushes a finger inside of me. And another, I throw my head back. He pulls back his fingers and carefully slips his cock inside me. He never breaks eye contact with me. He places soft kisses everywhere on my face. "It's going to hurt a bit, but I'll go easy on you." He whispers. I nod, I can't say a word right now, I want him too bad. 

I can feel my whole body burning, my inside stings a little. But that feeling is soon replaced by more arousal. He puts me down on the matrass, and pulls at my legs. I can feel how he enters deeper. "Fuck you feel so good and tight." He growls sexy. As he enters me completely I gasp, he is so big I am sure I while burst. But then he starts to move and the friction creates a feeling that I just can't describe. 

My whole body is on fire every inch of me is sensitive and screaming for a release. He moves in and out of me and I love every bit of it. "Ooh Rover." I moan. "Fuck Alex." I hear him say. Our breathing increases and we are getting both closer to the edge. He starts to rub my clit, intensifying every feeling in my body. I can feel myself tighten around him. I can feel how his cock starts to pulse inside me. He speeds the pace up and I wrap my legs around his butt to pull him even deeper. "Alex, I am close." He says. 

And suddenly there it is. It is nothing compared to the orgasms I have had in the past. I feel like the stars and the moon together, radiating as heath and pleasure waves washes over me. I can feel my walls tighten and release around his cock and I moan. "God, Rover." He follows a few thrusts after me. I can feel how both our bodies go limp and entangle in each other. I can feel how the orgasm makes him thrust a few times more all intensified by the tightening and releasing of my walls. We are breathing like mad and he just holds me close. I kiss him, I want him to know how much he means to me and how much I love him.

"Love, I am sorry but this is going to hurt a bit." Rover whispers after a while. He pulls back and I can feel my inside burn a little. He places a soft kiss on my folds. "You where magnificent." I don't know if he whispers it at me or at my hot throbbing center. He pulls the condom of and tosses it in the garbage bin. 

"Stay here." He commands as he walks into the bathroom and reappears a couple of seconds later with a warm, damp wash cloth. He softly cleans me and the heat sends shivers through my body. A moan escapes my mouth. Rover looks me in the eyes and careful rubs me. The heath and the rough structure of the cloth are giving me pleasure. He is focusing on my clit again and I can feel the cloth rubbing against it. But he is teasing me and it takes him way too long. 

 Without realizing what I am doing my hands travel downwards. But before I can do anything I feel his mouth around my sensitive core. My hands wrap in his hair and I spread my legs wider, giving him full access. He slits in and out of me with his tongue and massages me until thriving on my previous height I come undone again. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me close to his chest. "Are you okay? " he asks eyes filled with concern. I can feel the worry in his voice. I close my eyes against his chest and sigh. "That depends" I answer. "On?" He curiously asks. I softly stroke his tip, immediately turning him back on. "How soon you can go for another round."