Chapter 23 - Spoken for

Me and Aimee walk towards the bar, the whole compound looks abandoned. As Aimee opens the door the whole place turns quite, I can feel all eyes resting on us. Rover looks me up and down and bites in his finger while his eyes never leave me. They instantly darken with desire and I know he loves my dress. 

It's a short black dress with a lace open back and a bow just on my lower back. Aimee pulls me towards the bar and whispers in my ear; "He definitely likes the dress." "I think so too." 

Without asking anything Boulder places two glasses on the bar. And I smile over at him. "Are you trying to kill every man in this bar Lex?" Boulder asks, before I can respond I hear Aimee say; "Only one." My eyes go wide at Aimee and she snickers. 

Wolf and Rover walk over towards us. "Babe you look magnificent." Wolf says as he places a sweet kiss on Aimee's lips. "Thank you Wolf." She says as she blushes. Rover leans closer and whispers in my ear. "You can be sure that I am pulling at that bow tonight." "Do you like my dress?" I ask innocently. "I love it and even more what's underneath it. Sending me those pictures, I can't think straight Lex." His husky voice sends sparks through my core. 

Suddenly the place turns silent as Ranger walks in. He smiles at me and walks over. "Baby girl, you look stunning." He says. Boulder places another glass on the bar. Ranger takes it and holds it out to Rover. Rover cheers with his beer bottle against the glass. "Pres" "VP" The whole place looks expectantly at the two men. 

 "Today our VP came to me with a request." Ranger addresses the crowd. The whole bar turns their attention towards Rover and Ranger. Rover takes my hand and pulls me by his side. "Brothers, I think we all met Ranger's beautiful daughter. As from today she is spoken for." Rover says confident. The whole bar starts to cheer and whistle, as Rover pulls me against his chest and kisses me hard and full of passion. As he breaks the kiss, I only have eyes for him. He is truly amazing. Ranger hugs me and felicitates me. As do most of the other guys.

"Girl, why didn't you tell me?" Aimee hugs me. "I wanted to, but I promised Rover not to." "I get it girl. I am really happy for you. You guys seem like a great fit." She says.

 As the guys continue to chat, Aimee pulls me towards the dancefloor and we start to dance together. Aimee has some serious moves and dancing with her is actually fun. I enjoy myself until Gray walks over. "Girl watch out, Gray is coming." Aimee says. "What's his problem?" I ask her. "I don't know, he has a beef with Rover. You should ask him." 

He hands me a drink and I politely decline. "What's the matter Love?" "Gray, you know I am with Rover." He studies my face. "Why?" He finally asks. "Cause I like him. I don't want to cause any trouble." I answer him. "Alex, then you're in the wrong place." Gray says with a devilish smile on his face. 

I can see Rover watching us like a hawk. "Gray, don't get me wrong, but I am just not interested in you." "Come find me when you get bored with Rover." Gray answers. He adds a cocky wink and walks over to some club whores. "In your dreams" "Watch out Lex, he's a snake." Aimee says.

We are both dancing as two strong hands grab my hips. I look up and stare in Rovers eyes. I softly place a kiss on his lips. And he pulls me close. I look at the side and Aimee and Wolf are practically doing it on the dance floor. "How about we get out here?" Rover asks. "Yeah I am pretty tired." He laughs. "My dork." He says as he places a kiss on top of my nose. 

A slow song starts and Rover holds me close. "How about a last dance?" "Handsome you should know that this will probably the first of many last dances." I answer. "If you're calling me handsome we may not be able to finish the dance." Rover answers with a wicked grin. He kisses me, the kiss is soft and tender. 

"You made me the luckiest man in the world, Love." He whispers in my ear. I place my head on his shoulder. It's like a perfect fit, my personal safe space and in that moment I realize how happy I am with him. I interlace my fingers with his and close my eyes. As the song comes to an end I have tears in my eyes. 

"Love are you okay?" he asks, voice filled with concern. "Yeah, this is all your fault." I answer. "What's wrong, tell me?" "You shouldn't make me so damn happy." He smiles and wraps his arms around me. "And the best is yet to come." He whispers back. We walk back to the rooms hand in hand.

I pull at Rovers hand and take him back to my room. His arms wrap around me and he pulls my back against his chest. He trails hot and wet kisses against my neck and spine until he arrives at the bow of my dress. He pulls at the bow and the dress falls at my feet. "You're so damn beautiful." He whispers in a sexy, husky low voice.

 I turn around and push him towards my bed. He lets himself fall down and I straddle him. I catch him staring at me. And I softly bite my lip and blush. He wants to sit up, but I push him back down. I softly bend down and lick his lips. He moans and tries to kiss me. I pull back and hold his hands over his head, while I let my tongue run over his lips. I can feel how he starts to move his hips and softly presses them closer against me. "You're killing me Lex." He says in between kisses. I stop "Who?" I ask. He snickers. "You're killing me Love."