Chapter 13 - A night with the VP

As he pulls to a stop in the woods he looks outside and sighs. Truth is I can't stop thinking about that kiss either, in fact I want to do it again. But a VP seems hardly the relationship-type kind of guy. Who am I kidding, I will take everything this night has to offer me even if it's just for one night. 

"Rover?" He looks at me and I pull at his collar until his lips crash into mine again. "Damn I love how you say my name. I can't wait to hear you scream it." He answers. Without effort he lifts me from my chair and places me on top of him. I straddle him and kiss him again. This time however I take the lead. 

My tongue quickly finds its way inside and I place my arms around his neck to pull him closer. I feel how his hands glide up my thighs and under my dress, they tease the lace fabric of my panties. I feel him harden under me and grind my hips forward in an instinct. 

He pulls at my thighs so that my core is right above his. I can feel a hand cup my ass and he smiles in my kiss. Softly I bit his lip and trail kisses down his neck and onto his chest. He pulls my chin back up and kisses me again. "Alex you're fucking perfect. " Rover says. I blush and look away. "I am not perfect, far from." I answer. He guides my face so that I am looking back in his eyes. He softly kisses me again.

"You"

He places another soft kiss on my lips taking all the time in the world.

"Are"

Another kiss follows, still sweet but a bit more heated.

"Perfect."

He ends with a heated passionate kiss that devours me. I stare in those beautiful grey eyes and smile. I lay my head on his chest and he wraps his hands around me and we sit there utterly silent and at peace.

Rover helps me out of the car and we walk further down the road. I recognize the place, it's the way to the lake. We walk down in silence, he has his fingers interlaced with mine. And it feels perfect. 

As we arrive at the lake he pulls his shoes off and I do the same. He sits down and points between his legs for me to sit. I happily oblige. And he wraps his big arms around my waist. Our feet hit the cool water and a shiver runs down my spine. "Too cold?" he asks. "No, perfect." I look across the lake and it's beautiful. 

The stars and trees reflect in the lake, it's almost a picture from a painting. "I need to cool off a bit." "And why is that?" he asks. "Cause your kisses heat me up." He laughs. "You dork." He sighs. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing is wrong, it's perfect." I look up at the stars, wishing this moment would never end. 

Felix made me feel safe, but this is a different kind of safe, it's really hard to describe. This feels like home, like being in a forest after a fresh rain shower, that moment of pure happiness. Rover wants to be here with me, I can feel it and it's the best feeling I ever had. 

"What is going on in that pretty little head of yours?" Rover asks. "That I never felt this good as right here in your arms." He places a soft kiss on my head. I look over at the stars. "Can I ask you something?" "Anything." Rover answers. 

"How does an evening like this usually go?" He looks down at me and smiles. "What do you mean?" "A hook-up with the VP." I answer. "Is that all this is for you, a hook-up?" he says. He looks hurt. "No, this feels like so much more and that scares me. But you are a VP, I bet ladies throw themselves at you and I don't know if you have room for me in your life." I answer truthfully. "So you thought this was a hook-up and you still went with me?" I turn around and see he is still hurting. I place myself on his lap and put my hands around his face.

"I so hope that this isn't a hook up. This is far from a hook-up for me. I don't know what you want but I couldn't stay away from you, even if that meant getting hurt." I softly brushes my lips over his and his smile comes back. He pulls me close. "Ranger forbade me to make a move on you. I told myself I had to stay away from you, cause you deserve better than me. And yet here I am not wanting to let you go." He sighs. "All I can think about is making you mine." He hugs me tight as I let his words sink in. 

We walk back to the car in silence. He holds my door like a gentleman and drives me back at the motel. The whole way his hand never leaves my hand or my thigh. He walks me back to my door and as I slide the key into the lock I can feel his hand on my ass. 

He pushes me inside and our lips crash again, he pulls the jacket from my shoulders and his eyes trails over my body. I push him down on the bed and straddle him. I kiss him and let his tongue devour me. I pull of his shirt and look at his abs. He is sculpted like perfection, he has some nice abs, and a beautiful chest with more tattoo's on them. A thought crosses my mind, do I really want him to be my first? Maybe it is too soon, I am in doubt. I feel conflicted and yet I want him so damn hard. 

Softly I let my fingers glide over his chest. He catches my hand. "Tell me what's wrong." Rover says. I blush, too embarrassed to say anything. "You are eighteen right? And you want this too?" He looks at me, I nod and swallow. "Then what's wrong? Are you scared? You seem ready to freak out." And then I can see him connect the dots. "You are still a virgin?" He asks. 

He holds his breath, tears start streaming down my face. There it is that stupid word, how can a man like him ever be with a girl like me. I am sure that he doesn't want me anymore if I tell the truth. But I guess the tears already betrayed me. He holds me tight and kisses my temple. He pulls me down on the bed and he looks in my eyes. 

"You don't want me anymore." I say. He pulls me close and I snuggle against his chest. "Love, there's nothing I want more. If you thought that I was going to sleep with you here, then you couldn't be more wrong. All I planned to do was fool around for a bit. Virgin or not you are way better than a cheap motel and dirty sheets." I look up into his eyes and can see that he is telling the truth. 

"How about we cuddle a bit and you tell me all about your life?" he says. I stare shocked at him. "Cuddle?" He wraps his arms around me and pulls me against the bed. I listen to his heartbeat and feel myself relax in his embrace. It doesn't take me long before I feel myself drifting off to sleep.