Punz & Eret

Jan. 21, 2021

f slur warning
-

oh shit.

oh shit oh fuck oh fuck.

"I-I'm sorry," his hands immediately started shaking.

"get the hell out." Eret demanded. "please, I- I didn't mean to, it was an accident--"

"you called me a fucking fag." Luke had tears filling his eyes. "get the fuck out of my castle,"

the blonde was trembling, running. running without destination. running out. running wherever he could go.

he was at his house now, sitting in the grassy attic with the bees bumbling around him as he sobbed. Luke wasn't out to anyone and the fact he just called the only other openly bisexual person a faggot absolutely crushed him.

what was he supposed to do now? everyone was gonna hate him now. everyone was gonna think he was disgusting, a monster. a dick.

-

Erets eyes flickered up from his throne, seeing Luke. he immediately reached for his sunglasses and put them over his eyes. "get out,"

Luke continued walking up to the brit. "give me a chance. please. I need to talk to you,"

Eret crossed his leg over the other, kicking it up and down. "Eret," Luke stopped in front of him. "I-I'm gay. and I mean that seriously. not in the kind of, 'I don't want you to hate me for calling you a slur' type of way, I-- I actually am," his eyes were already filled with tears just like yesterday.

"I'm really scared to tell anyone and I-I really didn't mean anything I said yesterday, Eret,"

the king stared at Luke for a moment and could tell he was genuine. not acting.

"please don't hate me because of this," he muttered, eyes stuck to the floor. "and don't tell anyone. I'm not- I'm not ready,"

Eret stood. he was taller than Luke, boots obvioudly adding height. "Luke, I'm not gonna tell anyone," he pulled the blonde closer, hugging him. "you're fine. and I'm gonna make sure of it,"

then they were gay best friends lmao💞🤪