Sapnap x George

Nov. 25, 2020

"Your eyes are so beautiful"

Nick and George were sitting across from each other, inches away. 

"I could sit here with you forever," the brit responded. Nick pressed his forehead against Georges, shutting his eyes. this was the perfect moment for both of them. 

a smile formed on George's face, placing his hand on Nick's cheek. "I love this," he spoke faintly, grasping onto Nick's hand. the ravenette wrapped his free arm around George's waist, pulling him closer.

"I love you," he responded. "I love you with all my heart," he whispered, placing a soft kiss on the elder's lips. 

"I love you to the moon and back," George replied. "you're my everything." 

Nick littered kisses all over George's face, leaning forward to reach. on his forehead, nose, cheeks- he didn't miss a spot.

the American gripped George and started to pull him backwards on top of him. the sudden movement startled the elder, but he went with it anyway. "hi, Nick,"

"hi, Gogy," the two burst out laughing, George burying his head in Nick's neck.  "you're adorable, George," the brit lifted his head. "don't say things like that-" his face was red, a shy smile on his face.

"you are adorable, Gogy," he watched as George hid his face again, the brits arms going around Nick's neck, whereas Nick's arms were around his waist. "this is the part where you say 'thank you',"

George laughed again, "I love you, Nick."

"I love you too," he whispered, playing with the others' hair as he drifted to sleep