SBI & dream

Feb. 2, 2021

tw for public outing and nudity

-
tommys hands were trembling. he was dragged here with no reasoning against his will.dream spoke inaudible words he couldnt hear from the sheer fear of being in front of the entire smp, all eyes on the two on stage. he had only perked up when dream had said his name.

"tommy needs to show you all something!" he lowered his boice, leaning down to his,eye level. "isnt that right?"

the teen looked up at dream in horror. "what?"

"show them you're trans."

tommys eyes widened quickly. "I-I can't," he muttered, starting to tremble even harder. "ill do it for you. if you cant do it yourself." he placed a hand on tommys shoulder, gripping it tightly.

"please, dream. dont. let- let me go, please,"

the green man sighed, standing up straight again. "tommy seems to be a bit shy! but dont worry, everyone, ill help him out!"

his head was level with tommy again. "tommy this is your last. chance."

the blonde shook his,head violently, entire body about to fall from how much he was trembling.

"please."

dream gave a disappointed look, brows furrowing. "fine. ill do it for you."

"wait, no, dream, dream- please, please dont do this please please please-" before he could think dream,was suspending his,wrists above his head with one arm, he fought back, struggling heavily. tears began to form as dreams grip only tightened. "dream--"

the brit could barely breathe. his huffs came oit short and choked, attempting to wiggle out of dreams grip. a foot had been placed over his two feet to keep him in place, pressed down on hard.

the audience watched with intensity and worry.

tommy shook as dream grabbed the hem of his shirt with one hand, immediately stsrting to pull up. tommys cries were quiet so only he could hear, but a lot more persistant. the fingers pulling up his shirt also tugged up at his binder, making him attempt to recoil, but ultimately fail with how he was suspended. eventually both fabrics were lifted over his head, leaving everyone with an image of tommy being forcefully flashed in front of them ingraved in their brain.

some people covered their faces, hid their eyes in their friends' chests, stared in shock, some left, a few even felt sick. tommy sure did. it was silent though. dream turned towards the croud, smiling behind his white mask.

"the young boy you all knew was never a boy in the first place! tommy was born a girl!" his voice boomed over the land, filled with evil intent.

tommy was stood still now, he could do nothing but shake and cry. that is, until dream dropped his arms. he immediatelt scrambled for his clothes, noticing how dream hadnt returned them. adding to the,public humiliation.

he couldnt do anything but sob, head hung low out of shame, arms folded over his chest to hide. dream only laughed at the other curled on the floor, waiting for help, or for dream to leave, or for the pwople to leave, or for his clothes. none of which,happened.

dreams laughter got louder. he had thrown something over the horison and disappeared in a split second, leaving everyonexwith the sight of a crying tommy, hiding from the world the best he could.

phil was immediately rushing up on the stage, arms wrapping around the young boy and wings shielding him from the people around. "go! get out of here!" he'd shouted to the croud, watching them all scramble to leave.

tommy was still curled in a ball, phil rushing him to his house. he had a tight grip on the boy, whispering to him to keep him grounded. "its okay, tommy, im here, its over. its over."

he sat tommy on his bed in the back room of his home, keeping him in his arms tightly. other voices came. techno and wilbur.

they both joined in covering up tommy to comfort him, wilbur leaving a hoodie next to him that he could hopefully cover up with if he needed it.

"tommy!"

it was tubbo.

he had joined the mix, tommy reaching his hands undee phils wings to hold tubbos. "i swear tommy, its gonna be okay, youre good now. im here for you," he muttered.

tubbo reached in a chest nearby with one hand, sliding a green disc into the jukebox next to them. cat had started playing, filling the room with a soft melody that was sure to calm down the young blonde.

eventually he ended up with the hoodie on, in the center of his family hugging him to protect him.