Glatt & Quackity

Dec, 01, 2020

"I'm sorry?" Schlatt spoke.

"I've moved on from you, Schlatt. I don't need you anymore," he responded, disconnecting his eyes from the other.

"do you think you're better than me? is that it? since you've gotten back with your fucking crew at L'manberg? since you have Karl and Sapnap now? do you think you're better than me, Alexis?"

Schlatt has never used his full name. the darker haired male stared at the ground. "leave me alone. I don't depend on you anymore. I don't want you." the ghost approached him, arms crossed over his chest. "oh, I get it. so without me, you've decided to get something else to fill your life. admit it, Alexis, you just pretended to move on because I died. you don't like Karl or Sapnap and you know it. I know it."

Alex let out a small sigh, eyes meeting Schlatts thin pupils. "you just tell yourself you've moved on. and because you're dating two people, you think you've moved on twice as fast! is that it, Alexis?!" he shouted, now laying in the air on his stomach. "you probably think that without me alive you're fine! but admit it. you miss me. I fucking know you! I know you miss me! no matter how much you play your guitar or partake in L'manberg, you're always going to be devoted to me. because I was your first. and I'm pretty much your last, especially since you're with tweedle dum and dee now!"

the living boy huffed. "fuck you." Schlatt almost pitied a laugh. "excuse me?"

"you fucking heard me, Schlatt. I'm so much happier without you, and know what? I'm fucking glad you're dead. cause you were a piece of shit the entire time you were alive. a manipulative and abusive piece of shit. and now you're rotting in your grave. which people steal from. I don't want you in my life, nor do I need you. guess what. fuckface? I'm happy with L'manberg! I'm happy with Karl and Sapnap, I've never been happier, in fact!"

the ram laughed. a thundering laugh that used to strike fear in him, but no longer had the effect. "is that really all you have to say to me? 'oh Schlatt! I'm so much happier without you!' is that it? you're pathetic."

Alex gave Schlatt one last 'fuck you' look before walking through him and down the prime path. Schlatt was yelling incoherent things at him, he didn't even give him a second glance. he had moved on finally. 

the ram turned around to return to spying on people, but instead of the pathway to Tommy and Connors house empty, he saw Wilbur. he had heard everything, hadn't he? he was taken aback, that's for sure, a look of disbelief and slight anger on his face. "Wilbur? hey- that wasn't what it looked like," the brit blinked back at him. "I've seen enough, Schlatt. you've done enough to prove what kind of a person you are. alive or dead." his face stayed as blank as it usually was for him being a ghost. 

Wilbur just furrowed his brows in disappointment and disappeared into Tommy's base.