Tommy & Rudy

Dec. 08, 2020

what if i started using smaller yters like rudy? I'm really into eryn atm and boffy uh
tell me your thoughts on that

-

Tommy hadn't been on skyblock for ages. he was busy all the time. but he wanted to go back. to see what he'd missed ever since he'd been gone so long.

so there he was, logging into the lobby and going to his island through one of the portals there.

as soon as he arrived, memories came flooding back. all the scamming, all the times with Innit Inc., he couldn't help but grin at it all. the blonde recalled almost every memory he'd had there as he walked across the large bridge that connected his islands. all the times he'd spent with Freddie or Leonard or Deo,

he wondered what they were up to.

it'd been a while since he'd been on skyblock, let alone his island. the big hole in the centre of the island was still flowing with lava, there was still a hole in the ground from when Freddie was selling drugs, it was all just the way he'd left it.

he checked the list of his friends that were online, seeing Rudy made his eyes light up. he immediately messaged him.

'Rudy'
'come to my island mate'

in a matter of seconds, the brunette was running out of one of Tommy's many portals and at him, tackling him to the ground in a hug. "Tommy! its been ages, mate!" he cried, holding onto his friend tightly.

"holy shit, Rudy! its been so long," he responded, returning the hug. "how have you been, man?" Rudy let him stand up and straighten out his red and white shirt before tucking his long hair behind his ear. "I've been good! spending a lot of time on my island," he told. "I can show you sometime if you want." he offered.

"sure! how have you lot been doing? I see you changed your name," he said, referring to the 'innit' that used to be at the end of his name, it now said 'Rudylmao'. "yeah, making a brand for myself. as for the rest of the boys, I'm not sure. Freddie's always busy with Eryn and Leonard.. I'm not sure, but that's okay! and you're with Tubbo all the time,"

"well, not all the time.. I hope Leo's doing okay. holy shit, man, I'm so glad that I can talk to you! it feels like it's been years! fill me in! what's been going on?"

Rudy got up, taking Tommy's hand. "I've done so much work on my island you'll never believe it. I'm real proud of it! it's huge!" 

the blonde smiled as Rudy drug him out of his island and stood in the portal in anticipation. "just you wait, Tommy,"