Dream & Tommy

Dec. 07, 2020

before i start WHY DID PUNZS SKIN USED TO BE THAT

-

Clay sifted through Tommy's chest. "what? did bad give you this?" he held up the red disk that reminded him all too much of his purple and white one that he cared about dearly. Tommy gave him a weak look. "he did," he responded painfully. 

"hm," he hummed, pocketing it. Tommy let out a soft scoff, "come on, man," he quietly pleaded. "what? do you want it back?" he asked, laughing.

"I do," he told. "well, I don't really care," he said truthfully. the brit sat down on the bed in his dirt shack, watching Clay shut the chest. "what do you have on you?" Clay turned to the brit, sword in hand. he looked through his items. "tools, cobblestone, potatoes.. torches.. flint and steel," he carried minimal things on him. Clay held his hand out. "what?" his brows furrowed. "your armour," 

Tommy whined, digging in his inventory and passing over all of his relatively new armour. "thanks," the green bastard said, digging a deep hole, throwing down the armour and lighting tnt, blowing it all up. the brit gave him a displeased look and went outside, sitting by the water. Clay had followed him, twirling his sword in his hand like a fucking wii remote.

sitting by the water, watching things live, it reminded him of when he stared into the lava at the nether. he thought of toppling over the edge, and the green bastard fucking stopped him. 'its not your time to die, Tommy,' he had said, right after threatening to kill him.

"its fuckin' nature," he said, more to himself. Clay stepped into the water as dolphins approached him, Tommy's eyes lighting up. "aw," he whispered, his face of wonder quickly turning to horror as Clay shot the dolphins with his bow. their corpses floated to the top before disintegrating in a cloud of white smoke. 

Tommy turned his head down, eyes starting to fill with tears. "what the fuck do you want from me, Dream?!" he asked painfully, tears falling from his eyes onto his tattered pants. 

"I like watching you like this. you're all sad," he turned up Tommy's head with his sword, staring into his broken eyes. "when can I go back?" Clay let out a laugh. "oh Tommy," he leaned closer to the brit, his sword being dug into the sand. he leaned on it. "you're never going back," he whispered, watching the hope in Tommy's eyes crumble apart.

"you said three weeks!" the brit shouted. "I lied. and I have the power, Tommy. there's nothing you can do about it. or L'manberg faces the consequences of your actions," he reminded.

"fuck you!" he cried out, covering his face and choking back sobs. "fuck you..." Tommy mumbled, getting up and rushing to the home in Logstedshire.

"I'll be back tomorrow, Tommy!" 

Clay was gone, leaving him alone.

Tommy had never felt weaker. less in control. Clay could come and do whatever he wanted. steal from him, crush every ounce of happiness he had right in front of his eyes and forcing him to watch. and to be told that he could never go back, never see L'manberg again. it just made him want to sob. he'd had sleepless nights ever since he'd gotten kicked out. he really should've just jumped off into the lava that day. it would be better than being Clay's personal toy, messing with him. turning his life into a fucking nightmare 24/7.