Punz & Tubbo

Nov. 20, 2020

-

Tubbo pressed his thumbs together nervously, standing outside the blonde males' house.

Luke had the coolest house. Tubbo was very fond of it. Maybe it was because of how much time he spent on it, maybe it was the beauty around it, maybe the architecture.

It was probably the bees though.

Tubbo's shaking hand knocked on the dark doors of Luke's house. What made him so nervous about this? Luke was so kind, he had no reason to be scared for what would happen-

"Hey, Tubbo, whats up?" Luke towered over the brunette, standing at about Tommys height. Tubbo grinned back, giving a small wave. "Hi Punz, can i come in please?"

"Sure," Luke held the door open as Tubbo stepped in his wide, open house. "So what brings you here?" the blonde asked. "Well, uhmm, can i.." he trailed off.

Maybe it was Lukes power, the fact that he could kill him at any moment. That he had connections with Big D, and Tubbo didn't.

He saw Lukes patient look as he stayed silent, waiting for him to finish hs sentence. "Can i look at your bees?" he spat out quickly. The blonde smiled pleasantly at his request. "Of course!" he gestured for the teen to follow him, taking him upstairs to his giant bee enclosure.

Tubbo looked around in complete awe, grinning ear to ear. "Punz this is so cool!" he watched the bees land on flowers and pop in and out of their hives. after a few moments of him admiring the bees, he noticed a hive with no honey, that also had no bees going in or out. "Why's this one empty?" he asked, peering inside.

The blonde hesitated. "That's Beenus' hive. Fundy killed Beenus. So it's basically- a memorial." Tubbo frowned empathetically. "Sorry i asked," he felt bad for bringing up a probably sensitive topic.

"No, you're good. Hey, look," he showed Tubbo a bee with lime tinted wings. "This is Kiwi, and in the same hive is Sylbee,"

Luke watched the brunette stare in amazement at Kiwi. "Oh my goodness! Can i name one of them?!" he beckoned. "Sure, go ahead,"

Tubbo studied the bees and pointed at a really fuzzy one. "This one is named Spunz." he finally decided.

"Spunz? Nice name,"