Tubbo & Tommy

Nov. 30, 2020

Tubbo stared at the screen intently, fixated on the moving picture in front of the pair. see, the brunette was obsessed with horror movies. but his blonde best friend was not.

Tommy had been peeking between his eyes, pretending not to be scared but screaming at the top of his lungs every time there was a jumpscare and hiding his face in Tubbo's arm.

"Tommy it's not that bad!" the younger insisted. "wha'dyou mean it's not that bad?! it's horrifying! you are so stupid Tubbo, this is the worst-" Tommy was interrupted by a girl screaming on-screen, causing him to scream and cover his face.

"it's okay Tommy!" the brunette reassured, arms going around his friend.

about half an hour later, Tommy was bored. "this movie is boring! can we pick something else?" he asked

"no! it's getting good!" Tubbo shouted, eyes glued to the screen. 

the brits watched the screen when Tubbo's eyes widened. "Tommy what are they doing?" the brunette whispered, the characters on-screen were seriously about to fuck in this horror movie. Tommy gasped, letting out a loud shriek. "what are they doing?!" the blonde screamed.  

Tubbo reached up to cover Tommy's eyes, Tommy doing the same with his hand. noises radiated from the tv, making both boys scream. "CHANGE IT CHANGE IT CHANGE IT," Tommy shouted, empty hand fumbling for the remote. he pressed buttons on it, trying to shut it off.

when the noises got louder, Tommy panicked and threw the remote at the tv. it went silent. "Tommy, what did you just do?"

the two uncovered each other's eyes. the screen was glitching madly. "TOMMY YOU BROKE IT," the brunette shouted in a panic. "I DON'T KNOW HOW YOUR REMOTE WORKS, TUBBO, I
PANICKED-"

"it's okay. Tommy, I'll take the blame," Tubbo told him. "holy shit, man, it's busted,"

"..at least the noises stopped,"