What A Brat

This is the first time that I'm writing more than one story at a time so wish me luck! I know it's gonna be sort of an over-used plot by now but I promise to make it something different than what others have done and to make it my own. Enjoy the story :)

'I want that knife'

Looking into the window of a small antique shop, he could clearly see it sitting inside a display counter.

It was a Karambit. Looked very similar to one of those Velociraptor claws seen on that movie Jurassic Park. It had a black handle with a neon green blade. It almost looked like it glowed from where he was standing.

'Fucking sick' he grinned, looking around for a viable target. In the mall, there were always plenty of them.

Whistling to himself and trying to act inconspicuous, he tapped his foot in wait.

Until a large man with a nice looking watch was walking by him.

He flicked his fingers, making his wallet fall out of his pocket and onto the floor.

Making sure no one else saw that, he walked over and leaned over to pick it up off the ground.

'Thanks for the money, big guy' he snorted and walked into the small antique store.

He was outside walking along the sidewalk with his knew knife in his pocket, counting the cash that was in the man's wallet that he stole.

'What a prick. Keeping this much cash on him. I'm probably teaching him a lesson as it is. I'm such a good citizen' he giggled to himself.

"ANTISEPTICEYE!!"

'Goddammit'

He turned around with his hands up in the air in mock surrender, "Oh! What a coincidence! Thy good hero is here to save the day!"

Jackieboyman, his ego 'brethren' snarled at him, "The HELL do you think you're doing, you piece of shit!? Stealing from old men? What's next? Were you planning on killing him later, too!?"

"Easy! Easy there!" Anti glitched a little taking a step back, "It's not like that, I swear! I was gonna give the prick his wallet back! Here!" he tossed it over to him but Jackie still glared hard.

"And the money, Anti"

He snorted, "AND the money? Now come on, I DO have to eat and pay rent SOMEHOW, Jackieboyman! And from the looks of it, you and I can BOTH agree that old man needed to be on a diet-"

"Anti, that's enough! Give me the money!" he reached for his weapon's belt.

Anti saw this and snickered, "What you gonna do, love? Tase me? Blind me with pepper-spray? You've already tried before!"

"And it's WORKED before, too, in case you've forgotten" Jackie deadpanned.

Anti shrugged, "For your information, I LIKED being tased!"

"Weird. Give me the money"

"No!" Anti stooped to whining, "It's mine now! Finders keepers!"

"What are you, a fucking CHILD?! Hand it over, Anti! It doesn't belong to you!"

"Go fuck yourself!" Anti was starting to get pissed off, reaching for his new blade, "As long as you fucking leave right now, I won't gut you, ya Batman FREAK!"