Tantrums Galore

Jackie lunged towards Anti only for Marvin to wave his hand, making him fly through the air towards a wall.

The loud bang as he hit the wall made them all cringe but it didn't seem to hurt Jackie. He stood back up, shaking off the tingles from Marvin's magic.

He them waved his own arms around dramatically, "THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!"

"Well if you'd shut up and LISTEN!" Marvin spouted equally as dramatic.

Jackie waited for the answer, gesturing violently to the mini terror on the couch.

Marvin whined, "I accidentally bumped into him on the street and accidentally turned him into a kid, okay!? It was an accident!"

"A lot of accidents in that!" Jackie ridiculed him, "And you brought him HERE because-?!"

'What was he supposed to do with him? Leave him on the street scared and confused?' Jameson asked.

"SCARED?!" Jackie laughed outright, "The last thing he'd be is fucking scared! He'd probably just adapt to it in seconds and use it to his advantage to steal more!"

"Anyway" Chase intervened, "Marv brought him here. Better than him getting in trouble out there. You wanted him anyway, right?"

The hero just scoffed, "You all KNOW this isn't what I wanted. But what are you gonna do when he wakes up, hm? Thought of that yet? What if he-"

"Actually, he already has once" Henrik informed him, "Then promptly fainted after seeing himself in the mirror"

"After cussing at all of us" Chase added, "But that's not the point. The point is-"

"THE POINT IS" Jackie stopped him, "We've just let a killer in our own home. How are we going to make sure he doesn't murder us all in our sleep?"

Marvin gestured to the cuffs, "Those. Temporarily, anyway. We'll see how it goes when he-"

A grumbled interrupted them and Jackie was alerted to Anti's small voice, his little body tossing and turning on the couch uncomfortably.

Chase rubbed the back of his neck nervously as Anti slowly started to wake up again.

Henrik cleared his throat, drawing Anti's attention a little as his mind cleared.

The small glitch peered open his eyes but promptly shut them again tightly.

'Maybe if I don't look at them, they'll think I'm still asleep-'

"Ah! Anti, you are awake!" Henrik spoke loudly, "Ve were just talking about the predicament we are under vith you"

Giving up, Anti opened his eyes and glared at the doctor. And then he looked around and glared at everyone else.

Until he spotted Jackie and he nearly panicked. Anti hopped off the couch with a light grunt and tried to glitch his way out. . . . .

But nothing happened. He tried again.

Nothing.

"WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK!?"

Chase whopped him at the back of his head, "Mind your fooking language!"

"FUCK YOU!"

Chase whopped him again.

"Ow! Quit it!" Anti tried to rub his head only to realize his hands were in strange glowing cuffs. And then it made sense. He directed his glare over to Marvin, "You did this to me. . . FUCKING ASSHOLE! I'M GONNA FOOKING KI-"

Jackie suddenly had him up in the air face to face with him, holding him by the front of his baggy shirt, "You were saying?"

Jackie's angry tone of voice usually wouldn't bother Anti. In fact, he usually found it amusing.