Sneaky Little Sh*t

By lunch, Jackie returned home with a big smile on his face. Anti was in the corner of the living room away from the others who were in the kitchen getting food ready.

Taking his evil eyes away from the murder mystery TV show, little Anti looked up to see Jackie's smirk. Admittedly he was curious but wouldn't admit it.

'The hell is he so fooking happy about?'

But the hero just left into the kitchen.

'Something doesn't sit right with that encounter' Anti may be small now but he wasn't stupid, 'Where did he go this morning?'

Really, living with them wasn't so bad as a kid but he also REALLY wished he could just go back home. He hated being around other people let around a bunch of them he's failed to kill so often.

'I miss my phone and computer. And MY clothes and my knives' there was a pit in his stomach as he thought about the belongings he didn't have with him.

How long would the spell last anyway? Marvin wasn't too sure. And what would happen to him when it wore off? Anti presumed Jackie would probably beat or kill him. Then again, the hero wasn't too adverse in letting it be known he'd hurt him as a child, too. He didn't give a shit.

'Some hero' Anti thought to himself, 'Just trying to survive. They should at least be grateful I hadn't gone after them in a while. Fucking assholes and Jackie always ruining my fun. . . .. '

As Jackie walked into the Kitchen, everyone could tell something was up.

Chase noticed the smirk on his face and thought it odd, really, "Jackie? What's up? Didn't think you'd actually make it for lunch"

The hero shrugged, "I made it back sooner than I thought. I've been busy is all'

"Busy vith what?" Henrik asked, sipping his coffee. He was only there taking a break from his paperwork downstairs in the basement.

Jackie smirked again and pulled out a key from his pocket, "This"

He tossed it on the table.

Jameson scratched at his head, 'I don't get it'

"Yeah, me neither" Marvin rolled his eyes, "Just tell us already, ya dimwit! What'd you do!? What's with the key?"

"I have some boxes outside, too" he flirted around the question.

Chase didn't like where this was going, "Jackie . . . . what did you do?"

The hero snorted, "I found out where that little fucker lived." he went to sit down at the table, "Once he said he lived in an apartment, I knew then that there could only be a few options where he could go. Plus the places he goes to to steal money is conveniently not far from where he lived."

"Lived?" Chase sighed, "Jackie, you didn't-"

"I did" the hero didn't seem bothered by Chase's disappointment in him and leaned back in the chair smirking at the key.

Finally everyone understood what he was saying.

And they weren't exactly happy about it.

"Jackie, you can't do that!" Marvin swat him, "How could you just .. . . Why!?"

"Why not!?" Jackie didn't see the problem, "Not like he was gonna be able to pay the rent anyway! You gonna get the boxes or not, Marv? I figured you could just teleport them to my room or something"

'You moved him out without his permission!?' Jameson swat him, too and Jackie looked affronted.

"I don't see the big deal! He really deserves a lot worse!"