To the Park!

The next day, Dark came back to Brighton just as he said he would with Google at his side.

They all sat across from one another. Iplier and Septic separated. Except for Marvin. He was in the kitchen at the moment.

They were all quiet, everyone as awkward as possible sipping on either coffee or tea. Neither side wanted to start the conversation much to Anti's annoyance.

Finally, like the brat he was, Anti motioned to Google, "You sure you wouldn't rather have oil?"

Jackie snorted in his cup, refraining from laughing out loud and Jameson slapped Anti upside the head.

'Don't be rude!' he signed.

"Oooow" Anti whined.

Google just stared at Anti as if thinking deeply about something. . . . or analyzing.

"Google?" Dark tried to get his attention but Google still just stared at Anti.

Until he finally cracked a small smile, "Amusing. However, I imagine we are here on more serious means"

"Correct" Dark nodded, "The Septics believe we could still use your software to find out what could have happened to Bing"

"Who cares?"

"Shut up" Dark growled, "He was your brother and you liked him. You just refuse to admit it"

"I will refuse it until the day I am shut down permanently"

"Right"

"Anyway" Henrik cleared his throat, "About zhe video"

"I'm coming!" Marvin raced in the room with a tuna sandwich in his hands. He looked exhausted as if he stayed up all night again researching but nobody commented on it.

"Sorry" he apologized, "I was hungry"

Jackie rolled his eyes, "You and your fish"

"Anyway" Dark cut in, getting impatient. Everyone got back to the task at hand.

Anti watched closely as Google clicked a button on one of his 'fingernails' and a computer ejected out of his stomach.

"Gross"

Nobody argued with him on that.

Without a word, Google opened up the computer, "Bing and I share a jointed external hard drive. Whatever he downloads or puts on the cloud, I am also able to access . . . . . or delete"

The others watched as Google pulled up the video and Jackie watched closely.

The video started out with Bing talking to the camera at the park, "Whassup my dudes!? Hahaha! I'm here at California's most awesome kickass hangout with the sick skatin' park~! Watch me do a flip!"

They proceeded to watch Bing sit the phone down on a bench and he tried unsuccessfully multiple times to do a flip on his skateboard.

"This goes on for several minutes." Dark sighed, "Google, would you mind?"

"I enjoy this part the most" he deadpanned.

"Google. . ."

" . . .. fine" Google fast-forwarded the video a good five minutes of Bing falling on his ass until at last playing it at the end.

"Aw man! Almost had it that time!" Bing laughed carelessly and walked back over to the bench to retrieve the phone, "Let's go over to the course and have some fun, dudes! Whoo!"

Then suddenly the video cut off.

"That's it" Dark grunted, "We haven't heard or seen anything of him since. It's been a couple weeks now"