A Slap to the Face

Anti was locked in the house for the night. He was being forced to sleep on the couch but Marvin at least gave him some blankets and a proper pillow.

Since dinner, they all became marginally less afraid of him seeing he didn't have his power with him anymore.

It frustrated Anti to no end and he found himself near tears just thinking about it.

'And that stupid Jackie' he thought to himself, 'Thinks he's so tough! Screaming at me like he's better than me! I'll fucking show him!'

He didn't know how he'd do it but he WOULD get his knife back eventually. AND get out of there.

'Stupid kid body' he swung his feet on the side of the bed, 'What am I, six!? Looks like it. I'll fucking kill Marvin for this, I swear it.'

Anti thought back to earlier when Marvin gave him a cookie for dessert when Jackie wasn't looking.

'Maybe I'll go easy on him but STILL! What kind of backwards black magic was he practicing!!? Were they gonna do this to me anyway? Was this just not a part of their plan?'

He doubted it but you never knew with the Septic egos.

'And Jackie's probably laughing in his fucking sleep . . .having me locked up here, telling me what to do, not afraid of me because I don't have my fucking powers!'

That hurt most of all, really.

His powers were a part of him.

Without his glitching . . . who was he?

With all these thoughts and more racing through his mind, Anti finally came up with a plan.

Chase couldn't really sleep that night. He was worried about Anti. For two different reasons, too. One being that he could still try and kill them in the night as a child like that creepy Chucky doll.

And two, he looked extremely upset earlier tonight and it bothered him.

Having two kids of his own about Anti's age right now, it tugged on his heart strings to see him sad and upset even if it was Anti.

'Come on, Chase, just remember all the fucked up shit he's done to us' he tried to talk to himself.

However, Chase wasn't as hateful as Jackie concerning him. He was a forgiving spirit whereas Jackie could hold a grudge.

'He's done tons of shit . . . .broke Marvin's favorite mask, kidnapped my kids briefly that one time, acting as the boogeyman to terrify them, played around with James like he was some sort of puppet and tortured him, choked Henrik near death and made him almost poison us all . . .. he's almost killed all of us in many different ways. And yet . . . . I can't find it in my heart to completely hate him for it. Especially now. . . .'

Maybe it was ignorant of him not to hate him.

But then again, Jackie harbored enough hate for all of them put together.

With all this thinking, Chase realized he wasn't really tired. It was already past midnight and here he was still wide awake.

'Maybe a cap full of whiskey will help'

His thoughts settled on it, he hopped out of bed and unlocked his door to go downstairs. Jackie forced all of them to lock their doors just in case Anti planned on murdering any of them tonight in revenge.