Protective Big Bro Jackieboyman

Laughing surrounded Anti.

He felt so small and helpless.

He didn't have his knife with him and he was all alone.

Except for the monsters coming after him.

They were on him, touching him and holding him down, keeping him quiet.

He tried to call for help but no one came.

The last thing Anti remembered was screaming as the largest monster hung over him and -

*GASP!* Anti shot up, his heart racing. He could feel tears running down his face already.

He looked around but realized he was in an unfamiliar room on a futon.

And then he remembered.

He spotted the bed a few feet away and bolted towards it with his knife still in his hand just in case. He shook the man roughly in the bed who had been fast asleep lightly snoring.

Upon being shaken, though, he jolted and woke up just as quickly as Anti had, "Wha? Whas goin' on? . . . . Anti?"

The poor kid was shaking like a leaf and he looked absolutely terrified, "The b-bad men are coming! They're coming! Y-you have ta hide me!"

"Bad men?" but the more Jackie woke up, he realized.

Anti had a nightmare. He never wanted to kill someone so badly than he did those gang members.

Jackie sighed, "Anti . . it was just a nightmare. Trust me. Those guys won't come anywhere near you now, okay? Especially not when you're around me"

He didn't look convinced and his bottom lip trembled. He looked ready to ball.

"B-but they were t-touching me again! And laughing! They were gonna-!"

"It's okay. Not while I'm here" Jackie sighed, biting his lip. He hoped Anti wouldn't tell any of the others about what he was about to offer, "D-do you wanna sleep with me?"

Like the child he was right now, Anti nervously nodded.

Jackie had never felt so weird before. Was this what Chase had to deal with all the time? He made some room for Anti and scooted over, patting the spot for him.

He almost snickered watching Anti struggle to crawl up the bed but he had to lay some ground rules, "First off. I know I said you could keep the knife again. But when you're asleep, I'd like it if you just kept it under your pillow at least. That okay?"

With a slight pout, Anti slowly stuffed the knife under the pillow.

"Good." Jackie ruffled his hair playfully to lighten things and he covered him up, "Now go to sleep, alright? I'll be right here"

"Promise they won't get me?"

" . . . I promise. I'll kill them before they get anywhere near you, kid"

That seemed to settle him down finally since Jackie noticed he stopped shaking, "Night, kid"

With that, he rolled over facing away from him. It was weird enough sharing a bed with his 'brother' but also a kid? It felt odd to him.

What was even weirder, though was when he felt him cuddle up to him, scooching his own back against Jackie's.

'I'm SO cleaning out that storage room in the morning. Hopefully he'll feel better soon to at least trust Marvin's wards around the house to keep him safe'