What's in the Forest

They were almost there. Very close.

Google suddenly stopped, "He should be behind that tree over there"

"What we waiting for, then?" Marvin held his hand over his hip, "Let's see what's been going on!"

"W-wait" Dark stopped anyone from going further, "What if this is all a trick? What if Actor is waiting for us?"

"Then we'll be ready" Jackie stated, "We got your back, Dark. Bing and the others that were taken were our friends, too"

"Yeah" Chase confirmed, "Even if we don't talk to each other much, we're still-"

Suddenly there was a crash of branches and trees above them and Chase and the others flinched HARD.

"FUCK!"

"Language, Google! We've talked about this! But what was that?"

"Beats me" Marvin shrugged, "Anyone wanna go check it out?"

No one volunteered.

But Chase was more desensitized for checking for monsters due to doing for his kids, "I'll do it. Dark, hold this"

Chase practically yeeted Anti towards Dark who had no choice but to catch him.

"Wh-what?! Why?" The well-dressed Iplier was NOT happy.

And neither was Anti, "Yeah, why!?" he squirmed in his grasp, looking to Jackie for help.

Dark held him carefully enough but it was just TOO weird.

Dark growled, "I'm not comfortable with this"

"Well neither am I! Put me down!"

Dark seemed like he was about to but stopped, smirking slightly, "No"

". . . . . why not!?"

"Because it annoys you and I'm all for doing anything that annoys YOU"

Before Anti could retaliate, Jackie came to Anti's rescue, nabbing him from Dark, "Knock it off. This is serious. Aren't you the least bit concerned at what Chase is gonna find over there?"

"Of course I am" Dark looked even a little embarrassed, "I . ."

"BOO!"

"AH!!"

Everyone froze, not expecting. . . .

Well . . . .

Obviously no one was expecting Bing hanging from a branch by his legs directly above them with a big smile on his face and a missing arm.

"Sup bros!? How's it HANGING?!"

Chase walked back up to them with a detached arm, "Uh . . . you dropped this"

No one could say a word as Bing dropped from the tree, "Ah! Thanks, dude!" he took the arm from Chase and put it back on, "I was wondering where that went"

" . . . . ."

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN, YOU DEFAULT ASSHOLE!?" Google suddenly yelled at him.

"Something I'd like to . . know as well" Dark was just as surprised to hear Google yell but kept his stern glare.

Bing clapped his hands, "Ah! I've been here!"

"Here?" Marvin wasn't in the mood for games at this point, "The hell do you mean by that?"