Tommy Piglin AU

(Just don't question the song plz i really like this fite me >:(  )

Soo Tommy lives with techno and tommy keep complaining that his teeth and ears keep hurting and techno things he's just being really dramatic till eventually techno finds tommy passed out on the floor.

Requested by:OneBrokenToaster

____________________________

It was any other day for tommy and techno. Except to techno, tommy was being more than annoying and dramatic. Every few hours tommy would come up to him saying that his teeth and ears hurt and to techno it was getting boring real fast. Techno went outside to practice his fighting skills, mostly to just get away from the teenager who he lived with.

Tommy on the other hand held and ice pack to the side of his mouth sitting on his bed. 'Why won't techno believe him?' "fuckk" Tommy groaned sitting up on his bed, giving up on trying to even get comfortable. 

Tommy headed down stairs and headed into the kitchen to put the basically watered down ice pack back into the fridge. "Tommy looks around the house looking for something to get it off of his mind. Tommy looked outside to see techno hitting the dummy he used with training. Smiling to himself finding the perfect distraction he headed out the front door and walked to techno.

"TECHNOBLADE!" Tommy yelled behind techno scaring techno. Techno turned around as fast as he could and stared at tommy. "Tommy stop doing that its the 5th time this week and its only tuesday." Tommy laughed at this and stood next to techno. "I want to play tooo." Tommy said dragging out the o's at the end of 'too'. 

"Will you stop being annoying?" Techno asked handing him a spare (safe) sword from the barrel next to the trees. "YES!" Tommy's eyes lit up as he grabbed the sword and started swinging it towards the dummy. "Tommy Stop you have to at least aim for the dummy nerd." Techno grabbed ahold of tommy's hands and helped him swing the sword. Tommy's smile grew huge to say the least, he had forgotten about the pain for now. 

So a couple hours later he was all tired out laying on the ground watching techno still fighting the dummy. The throbbing pain in both his ears and teeth came back and all he wanted to do in that moment was scream. Tommy got up and walked over to techno and tugged his shirt. "yes?" techno stopped what he was doing and turned around to face the young teen. 

"My t-teeth and ears hurt" Techno sighed and pushed tommy inside. "If they hurt this bad just get an ice pack tommy." Techno closed the front door and was finishing his training. Tommy sighed and went to the kitchen to grab some pain killers and another ice pack. Halfway to the kitchen though tommy felt a sharp pain in his mouth and it hurt so much it made him nauseous.  

Tommy fell onto his knees and started tearing up. He looked around the kitchen and started to see black dots take over his vision. He tried to get up once again but fell unconscious before he could. 

An hour later techno had come inside after picking everything up outside and was headed to the kitchen to get a drink when he saw tommy lying on the ground sprawled out in a very uncomfortable looking position. Techno ran over to tommy and picked up the boy. "Tommy what happened?" Techno set tommy on the couch and looked over the unconscious teen laying down. 

He saw tusks coming in from tommy's bottom row of teeth. "Tommy.." To say techno felt bad was an understatement. Now he understood why he was complaining he was part piglin and of course the worst part about that is the growing process. Did this mean he also had the ears? Techno had moved some of tommy's hair and yup they were pig ears on the side of his head. 

techno gets up once again grabbed an ice pack, glass of water and some pain killers for when the boy wakes up. 

-Time skip-

Tommy had finally waken up and he looked to his left to find techno scrolling through his phone with his leg nervously tapping against the ground. "hey techno." Tommy almost didn't manage to say that his teeth and ears hurt so fucking much. "Tommy your awake!" Techno grabbed the pill. "I'm sorry i didn't believe you but i am here to help you now so, here's a pain killer and an ice pack." Techno handed him the pill and the ice pack, tommy swallowed the pill and placed the ice pack on his face. "Thank you techno." Tommy laid his head down on techno's shoulder and techno patted tommy's head. "No problem nerd." 

-____________________________

Sooo I did it i hope you enjoyed this. :) 

I am still working on the other requests i wrote this one first because i kinda had more of an idea of what i was doing ;-;   well I hope you have a good night/morning/day!!!