Tubbox

[Phil finds tubbo on the side of the road bringing him into da family]
________________________________

It was the beginning of winter as the family of four were sitting in the car, surrounded by the comforts of the heater in the car. Tommy and wilbur were in the back while techno and phil sat up in the front. Wilbur sat on the right side of the seats in the back was looking out of the window trying to ignore the obnoxious child that was currently sitting next to him, and annoying him. Wilbur swears he spotted something by the side of the road and squinted his eyes.

Wilbur spotted a box surrounded by a couple inches of snow and something appeared to be inside of the said box."Dad" wilbur called out to his father pointing out the window. "Theres something in that box on the sidewalk." Wilbur was about to say something else when tommy butted in. "Looks more like a person to me" Tommy said as he shoved wilbur to the side so he could see out of the window.

Phil ended up pulling the car onto the side of the road and got out, leaving the car on so his children wouldn't get cold, telling his kids to stay inside of the car. Phil walked over to the box and took hold of the two worn out flaps at the top of the box pulling the flaps open and gasping at the sight before him. 

There in the said box was a little boy who looked to be around tommy's age, shivering and sniffling. Phil ended up picking up the little boy, he was so cold and phil felt bad for the little one, taking the boy and leaving the box behind.

Phil opened his door and closed it shut as he sat down in his seat first and then set the child down in his lap. "Wilbur of you look in the back there should be a blanket could you grab that for me please?" Wilbur nodded, even though phil couldn't see him and grabbed the blanket handing it to phil who wrapped the fragile boy in the blanker trying to warm him up. 

"can he sit by you guys in the back, i would keep him up here but you know it kinda illegal." Phil chuckled to himself trying to keep the mood lightened. Wilbur and tommy nodded as phil handed the small boy to wilbur, not tommy, and wilbur sitting him in the middle between the two. Techno was the first to speak up, so are we actually keeping him?" Phil started driving again before he answered their question. "We'll see if he wants to stay with us and if he is comfortable with us, if not we'll figure something out."

The said boy a couple minutes later woke up coughing and sneezing. "You're awake are you ok?" The boy looks around wide eyed and started freaking out. Phil stopped the car in the driveway turning around to try and comfort the small shivering boy. "w-where?" Phil looked at him "your in our car, i picked you up out of the box, oh and also here." Phil said grabbing something that was in front of him.

He pulled out a bee plushie handing it to the small boy. "Phil watched as he hugged the plush. "i'm phil, thats techno, wilbur and tommy." he points to each of his sons while introducing. "T-tubbo" Phil nods. "Do you have somewhere to stay?" Tubbo shook his head now on the verge of more tears. "would you like to stay with us? tubbo looked up at phil again and started crying. 

"r-really, why w-would you w-want me i'm an annoying brat." phil at that moment was filled with rage and sadness for the poor boy, who would tell a child that there annoying or a brat? "your not anywhere near annoying you have just had a pretty tough time and hey we have all been through it, we can help you feel better."

Tubbo hugged phil at the very weird angle of how the seats were aligned. "t-thank you so m-much." Phil smiles, as they all got out of the car. "Let's go inside and get in the warm and ill make hot chocolate for everyone and we can watch a movie together." Tubbo and all of his other sons smiled and headed inside.

20 minutes later everyone was sitting on the couch hot cocoa in hands and were all watching a movie. After the movie was finished phil looked over to his now 4 sons and they had all fallen asleep on each other in a pile. Phil smiled and wrapped a blanket around them and, phil sat on the other side of the couch laying down on it, as he smiled to himself falling asleep.

____________________________________

[It's another chapter yeyyy!! Anyway this was written at 10:50 pm so cut me some slack if i mess anything up. hopefully you enjoyed my story and have a nice day or night where ever you are :DD]