Your New Boyfriend

Wilbur Releases his new song and finds tommy singing it.

_____________________________________

Wilbur had recently came out with his new song Your new boyfriend and well tommy fucking loved it..

Every night tommy would turn on his song to go to sleep and when he woke up the next morning he would play it out loud dancing to it.

He was so proud to be Wilbur's little brother, his brother was talented and for some reason gets more women than him, but that's besides the point.

Today the sleepy boy family had the day off, philza had no work, techno Wilbur and tommy didnt have to go to school so it was a win win for them all.

Phil was currently downstairs making breakfast, techno being upstairs playing on his sky block island, wilbur was in his room and tommy was in his room singing along to your new boyfriend.

Wilbur decided that he was bored this morning and went to go bully the only child in this house, so wilbur sneakily made his way to his baby brothers room about to slam open the door when he heard his brother singing his song.

To say the least Wilbur almost started crying. He had to walk away so tommy or anyone else didnt see his tears leaking from his eyes. "My baby brother is adorable holy shit" (Its platonic you little shits)

Wilbur let a smile escape and headed back to his room to play his guitar and start on a new song.

--------------------------------
Also sorry it's so short omg

And this was in the process of making when this song first came out so no comments on that please ;^;

I dont know about you guys but I'm hella excited for wilburs new song and dreams new song omggg.. anyway here's another chapter this has been in my drafts for so fucking long omg XDD so I finished it. Yayy