Demon Tommy

Tommy Getting his horns and tail

This is just a sleepy bois chapter no lmanberg or anything -^-

_____________________________

The sleepy bois family was unique all in their own ways, Phil had hawk like wings that reached a wingspan of seven feet stretched all the way out, techno was part piglin, wilbur was part siren with his pointy ears and his tinted blue skin, tubbo was part bee with his rounded bee wings and his antennas on top of his head, finally tommy the human of the family, him not having any special attributes to make him a hybrid. 

So here tommy was another day of him just hiding in his room because hes embarrassed on showing himself to his family members. He really only goes out anymore when phil or tubbo tell him to eat or their going somewhere. Tommy gave up hope on getting his other half when tubbo got his before him, i mean he is older which makes sense but this is tommy's mind, so he gave up telling himself he was just gonna be this way forever.

Tommy had been editing his videos so he could at least do something productive, when someone knocks on his door and tells him dinner is ready. He sighs and opens the door to find phil smiling at him and he give a small smile back following him to the kitchen. Everyone sat at the table in their seats. Tommy took a seat where he normally sat which was next to phil and tubbo. Phil made that seat for tommy because he got, and still gets into, fights at the dinner table with wilbur. 

Tommy was talking with tubbo when the scent of food hit his nose making him nauseous for some reason, but deciding to just ignore it. Another couple of minutes of talking phil had finally come back and had the food set out on plates in front of the family members. Tommy looked down to his food and he felt more nauseous just looking at it.  

Not wanting anyone to ask questions he ate the food bite by bite.  After struggling for 10 minutes to eat his food he gave up and pushed his plate away. Phil looked up to tommy. "You done mate?" Tommy just nodded not trusting himself to talk. Phil stood up and took his plate and heading into the kitchen. 

Tommy had been relieved that he didn't ask any questions further and headed back to his room to sleep away the slight throbbing of pain slowly digging its way into his head. But of course as he started drifting off to sleep, tubbo had come in very loudly which was normal for tubbo but right now tommy was not enjoying it.

"Tommy you good you never go to sleep this early." Tubbo came over and lifted the blanket off tommy, revealing tommy with ragged breathing and very sweaty. "I'm going to go get phil tommy." Tubbo was about to leave when tommy grabbed his wrist and shook his head no. "But your sick, and you look like crap." Tommy would have laughed at that but he stopped himself afraid he might loose the contents he had eaten for dinner. 

"I am going to go get phil tommy i'm sorry you can just be mad at me." Tubbo had got up and walked out of their shared room leaving tommy struggling to sit up. He sat up and had a huge wave of nausea hit him and he ran to the bathroom to let it all out. Now that he sat here releasing everything in his system he felt a growing pain on his head and on his back. 

He heard someone moving behind him but didn't care who it was at the moment, he did feel someone rubbing circles into his back for comfort. He was done pouring out his contents and now his head rested on the toilet seat, it was not sanitary bur he couldn't care less it felt good against his burning skin. 

"Cmon lets get you to your room." Phil had picked up tommy and carried him to his room. "I'll go get some pain killers ill be right back." Tommy started screaming feeling like his back was being cut open so he took off his shirt trying to release some pressure from his chest. The pain in his head subsided for now but the pain in his back was unbearable, and he bent over and started screaming into his pillow. 

Phil had ran into tommy's room with a glass of water and a pill in hand and running over to the bed and took his sons appearance in. "Here toms." Tommy sat up and shakily grabbed the pills from his hands and placed them in his mouth and drank the water. "What all hurts mate, just point to it." Tommy had pointed to his back and to the top of his head. Phil made sure to be careful while looking at tommy's head to find little stubs coming from his head. 

Then phil turned towards his back to find to bumps on the inside of his back. "well your getting wings and horns toms and a tail from the looks of it." Tommy had started crying more. "it's going to be ok the pain medicine should be kicking in." Tommy felt something in his back harshly push against his skin and let out a muffled scream. Phil got up again and ran out as fast as he could to grab a towel. He came back as fast as he was gone. 

By now his wings had started to break through his skin and tommy was just crying. "your doing so good tommy." Phil started rubbing the muscles around his new appendages trying to soothe him. "Phil i'm-" Tommy didn't get a chance to finish before he had passed out and phil catching him. 

Phil yelled for techno and wilbur to come in and they both came running in. "Tommy! is he ok?" Wilbur asked running towards his sleeping brother techno close behind him. "Yeah he's just exhausted, but he's getting his wings and some horns and a tail." They both gasped. 

-Time Skip- 

About an hour later tommy had woken up pain not as unbearable but a throbbing was still present. He sat up and looked around, he saw his brothers and his dad sitting on his bed staring at him. "Your awake!" Wilbur went to go for a hug, making sure to look out for his wings. "I'm always fine bitch." Tommy stated rather fondly. "Tommy look." Phil handed him a mirror so he could admire his new features. "I look so fucking cool!"He looked to the horns on his head and his wings. Tommy couldn't be happier with his new appearance. 

__________________________________

Soo I'm in the process of writing some more my update schedules aren't that often I just update when I have a chapter so I have this one hahahaha