Visit Gone Wrong

IF YOU HAVENT SEEN TOMMYS STREAM THIS IS HUGE SPOILERS WhAT ARE YOU DOING WATCH IT?!

TW: Dream hurting tommy in a gruesome way please don't read if you are uncomfortable with that.

and blood

Tommy goes to visit dream and well you'll see

_______________________________________

Today had been no different from any other day on the smp. Tommy going to visit dream while everyone else did what they wanted to. So after going through the procedures with sam to get to dreams cell tommy had finally made it inside the cell. "Ok sam im good!" Tommy yelled to sam on the other side. Sam nodded and pulled the lever releasing all the lava. 

Tommy turned around to see dream sitting in the corner of the room eating a potato. "Hey dream." Dream just nodded for tommy to know he had heard him. "So dream hows life." Tommy asked this question every time he visited because he knew life was pretty boring for him. "Very funny tommy but life's about to get more interesting." Dream smiled staring at the ground. 

"What?" Tommy asked confused. "You'll find out." Dream looked up to tommy with a crazed look in his eye. Tommy was about to say something else when the alarms started blaring. "What the hell?!" Tommy backed away from dream staying as far as he possibly could.  "Told you tommy now that would mean that i'll be going soon but i can't leave without giving sam a nice gift for letting me stay in here." 

Tommy turned around facing the lava."SAM, PHIL!!"  suddenly sams voice came from the ceiling. "Tommy there is technical difficulties with the prison, i can't open the cell." Sam says rushed and panicked. "Sam.. no i can't be stuck in here with this maniac." Tears had started falling down tommy's face. "Well tommy." Tommy turned back to dream lets have some fun shall we because it looks like were gonna be mates for a bit." Dream smiled and grabbed tommy's hair, pulling his head back.

"Dream please no.. i at least want to say goodbye to tubbo first." Tommy was pulling against dreams grip. "Sorry tommy but you had that chance when you left exile, WHEN YOU LEFT ME!" Dream pulled tommy towards the lava and started pushing the left side of his body against it. Tommy started struggling and screaming in pain. "D-Dream Ple-PLease." Tommy started crying swell. 

"Tommy shut up."  Dream punched tommy over and over and over again until tommy was laying on the ground a bloody mess and a pool of blood forming underneath him. "Please i have to live for tubbo and wil." Dream just sighed. "Tommy your not getting out of this alive, you should've killed me when you had the chance but no you kept me alive for a dumb book that doesn't even exist." Tommy's eyes widened. "I can bring the dead back and i will prove that to you." Tommy stated coughing up blood in the process.

"Sure good luck with that then you yourself is dead." Dream placed his foot on tommy's neck and pushed down on it harder and harder by the second. "D-Dream" Tommy wrapped his hands around his leg trying to release the pressure from his neck. "Say hi to schlatt and wilbur for me tommy." Dream stomped one last time and tommy's body fell lifeless to the ground. 

-Time SkipTo when sam found tommy-

Sam was finally able to fix the security and open the cell, running inside he saw tommy's body on the ground and dream no where to be seen. He also saw the pool of blood that basically covered the floor. He ran over to tommy's body and picked it up. "T-Tommy.. T-tom, please wake up." Sam pulled the lifeless body into a hug and started crying. "I'M so sorry tommy i- i wasn't there for you." Sam had tears streaming down his face. "Cmon tommy." 

Sam walked out of dreams cell and out of the prison to phil's house. He knocked on the door and phil opening it. "Hi sa- TOMMY!" Phil grabbed tommy out of phil's hands. "W-what happened to my s-son." Phil had started sobbing after looking at his son, now two of his sons were dead. "He got locked in the cell with dream and well you can see.." Sam started crying again. "I-I'm sorry." Phil and sam had both started crying. 

-TIme skip to about a year later-

The front yard consisted of red and white flowers covering the front of his yard. And his grave had been beside tubbo and tommy's bench. The server hadn't been the same without tommy everyone tried to keep up their spirits for tommy, but no one could really keep it that way. Phil and Sam had gotten the worst out of everyone. they didn't speak for months after tommy's death and sam well he hadn't stepped foot in the prison since.

_______________________________________________

One little thing i would like to say is..

What. The. Fuck.

Dream with a while ass raw potato killed tommy.

I- What?

Anyway i wrote this chapter because i watched his stream and ahhhhh

I hope you have a good morning/day/night!