Ghostinnit final

3rd person pov

It has been a couple of months since tommy's funeral and to say the least everyone has been different in their own ways. Phil became more jumpy and protective of techno and his ghost son wilbur. Tubbo hasn't slept in days and it was slowly racking up to an unhealthy amount, tubbo also refused to talk to anyone after tommy's funeral. The family of now three have had the worst of it since they were the closest to tommy. Everyone on the server was devastated but no one could imagine what his family felt like.

Today though was one of the days tubbo would head out and show himself so he could walk to the bench where him and tommy used to sit and watch the sunset together. Ranboo likes to join tubbo sometimes to comfort him and put flowers atop of tommy's grave. Today was different though, tubbo was on his way to sit on the bench when he heard the familiar tune of mellohi playing from the jukebox. Tubbo became confused but back in his mind there was a little ounce of hope.

There sitting on the bench was his best friend, his brother, tommy. Tubbo ran over and stared at the see through tommy sitting on the bench. "T-tommy?" The young ghost boy turns around and stares at tubbo. "hi tubz. But i go by ghostinnit" tommy held out his arms as tubbo lept into his arms. "oh.. ok... you are very hot tom- ghostinnit." Tubbo said as he let out a small giggle while letting tears fall. "Mhm" Tommy looks back to the ground and starts tearing up.

"I-i'm so-sorry tubbo" Tubbo was confused on why tommy was apologizing. "Why are you apologizing i should be the one apologizing" Tubbo said as he wrapped tommy into another hug. "It's my fault, it's my fault" Tommy kept repeating to tubbo crying into his shoulder.

"Nothing is your fault tommy you were too young to die, i dont know who killed you but as soon as i find out i will kill them myself, unless techno get to then first." tommy let out a dry chuckle, his throat sore from screaming before he died. Taking a closer look at tommy tubbo noticed that tommy was a very translucent dark gray, he had red tears running down his cheeks and there was a rather decent sized hole in his chest from where he was stabbed and multiple burn marks on random parts of his body. His finger tips were also charred black.

"Hey tubbo, do you ever want to just be free, like not live by any rules or such just live a peaceful life." Ghostinnit turned towards his friend. "All the time, just want to run away from it all.." ghostinnit nodded . "Oh here" tubbo took out cat and handed it to tommy. "Oh thanks.."

Tubbo nodded and looked into the  sunset. "Tubbo". Tubbo turned and stared at his now disappearing friend. "Tommy? What's happening to you?" Tubbo took Tommy's almost invisible hand. "I got to come back as a ghost to fulfill my purpose.. once that purpose is fulfilled well, I get to live free." Tubbo shook his head not accepting his friends explanation.

"No you can't leave I-I just got you back" tubbo grabbed onto tommy pulling him into a back breaking hug. "I fulfilled my purpose tubbo, please keep these safe for me." Tommy slips the discs near tubbo and hugs him back.

"Please big man stay with me." Tubbo cried into Tommy's shoulder. "Keep on living for me tubbo, I love you (platonically) so much, dont let anyone put you down." Tommy smiled hugging tubbo tighter. "Love you too big man.." tubbo cried slowly loosing his grip to the disappearing figure.

______________________

So theres this the final part. 

I hope you enjoyed have a good morning/day/night!