◇Dethroned By A Damehood◇

(Akali's POV)

(Y/N) was in front of me in a defensive stance.

(Boss): Move out of my way that's an order

"No".

She raised that long sword up and pointed at him.

"You are not my King , anymore a true King listens to his people".

(Boss) Do I have to shoot you (Y/N)

"Threaten us again I dare you".

(Boss) You know what , I don't need your services anymore you can burn I hell.

He cocks the gun and aims at her

I watch as (Y/N) stood there with an iron will. Why im I not doing anything.

"Shoot it"

(Boss) You left me with no choice.

He fires the gun but instead of (Y/N) getting shot the bullet went into him.

"Whoa"

He holds his now bleeding right arm and staggers a bit

"You have one more chance to let me go". (Y/N) gives his another chance.

(Boss) Never.

(Y/N) whistles and that horse came charging directly to him knocking him down and off the side of the rooftop

He got lucky and clung on the edge of the roof.

♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️♦️♣️

(Y/N's POV)

I watched as Boss clung on the side of the roof with one hand for dear life. I walked over to him and kneeled down at his level.

"I'll pull you up if you will to accept redemption".

He goes quiet before nodding his head.

I smiled as he wanted to change his ways. I grabbed him by his trenchcoat and pulled him up with a little help from Akali.

"Good decision you made I'm proud of you". I placed my hand on his shoulder then turned around to leave.

I could have sworn I saw that Akali's face twisted in jealousy.

An earshot away I heard a snicker and a click of a gun.

" *huffs* some people just don't change for the better". I whispered waiting for the bang to sound off.

I hopped back on Pazzo's back with my back turned

After the bang goes off I deflected the  bullet with the lance and Pazzo charged straight for him.

Once I was in range I jousting him in the stomach hooking upward with Pazzo on his hind legs making him slide down the lance slowly.

He got closer to my face with his life slowly fading away.

I looked him dead in the eyes

LONG LIVE THE KING

He falls off the lance slowly into his own bloody puddle.

I turned around to see the many people that a dressed in suits and ties.

"Let this be a warning to all of you , Do not come threatening me or anyone that has connections with me and just because im a duchess doesn't mean I can't fight like a knight.

"That was not a threatbut it is and forever be a promise"

It was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop.